Monday Musings- Back to School Edition
Things are well here in Bucko and TL land. I have a few things I keep meaning to post. Last week was filled with teacher workdays, professional development, and the ever fantastic meet the teacher night. By the time I sat down in the evening to write my brain was mush. I've gotten up early all summer long. Couldn't sleep in if I tried. (I know, right? Seriously messed up.) However, something about having to get up with an alarm has flat worn me out. I will hopefully be back in the swing of things and posting more soon.
Anyway, today is the first day of school. In honor of this momentous occasion, I give you today's Monday Musings. Happy First Day of School Everybody!
This waking up is going to take some getting used to. Day one's lesson may need to include this tidbit. Not that it ever really happens that way.
Whether you are back to school or not, have a great Monday.
You too TL...hope the day goes very well.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is my first day, I have that lovely week of teacher's meetings and workshops. My post today is my plea to myself to remain calm. I hope a fun peaceful year for you!
ReplyDeleteLoL TL, love these.
ReplyDeleteArgh alarms ... hate em! LoL. Hope the first day back at school goes smoothly.
Hugs,
Roz
Good luck this year Mrs. Bucko! May your classroom be filled with Angels ( ahhhhhh a classroom of Willies wouldn't that be 'swell'...oh I forgot what grade you teach! Hope you don't have a classroom of swelling willies!). May you never have to sit on your hard wooden teacher's chair with a sore bum!
ReplyDeletelove willie
My favorite is the third one. Good luck on your first day back!
ReplyDeleteKim
Have a good school year. Sorry the summer ends too and I am not even a teacher.
ReplyDeleteOh bless ya TL, you best pop over to PK's and share a sympathetic moment, I don't think she is too keen either. You both have my sympathy anyway
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
I just want to say how much I love and admire you teachers! I had the pleasure of working as a secretary at my children's school for a few years and saw a lot of the behind the scenes hard work you all do.
ReplyDeleteTeaching is much harder than it looks. But most of us parents think you are worth your weight in gold. ♥
Hope your first day back was wonderful!
hugs,
Cali
Hey T...Wishing you as wonderful year with students eager to learn what you are teaching!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings,
Cat
Hi I love the first pic. hugs
ReplyDeleteLOL It takes a while to wean them. LOL And I agree, why doesn't summer last longer? :) I hope you have a good school year, and that you get used to your alarm clock. :)
ReplyDelete