Monday, February 25, 2013

Never Yawn During a Spanking

Since I went out of town this weekend, I didn't have time to gather all the pictures I wanted and needed for my Monday Musings post.  Monday Musings will be back in all its glory next week.

Still I feel it is my sacred duty to give you all a good laugh to start your week.  I learned a valuable lesson yesterday.  One I feel the need to share with DDers new and old.  The story you are about to read is true.  The names have not been changed, but that doesn't mean I wasn't innocent.

I went out of town for work this week.  Bucko was unable to accompany me, and stayed home to clean the house while I slaved away.  I got back Saturday afternoon, but was totally exhausted from travel.  I don't sleep well in hotel rooms.  My roomie was a good friend, but she snored like a buzz saw.  Bless her heart. Not to mention I was away from my Bucko, which didn't help my sleeping conditions any.  I missed the feel of his arms around me.  So long story short, the rest of Saturday was pretty much shot.

Sunday was better, but I was still pretty exhausted.  I didn't really feel like doing anything.  I even let Bucko go to the grocery store without me so I could take a nap.  He was pretty good about it all, but I am not the most pleasant person when I'm tired.  I was the tiniest bit cranky and Bucko decided that maybe some role affirmation would put me in a less sassy place.  In fairness, I could feel myself being a bit on the bratty side, so I went along with his command to go to the bedroom even though it involved moving off the comfy couch.

I settled over Bucko's lap while he sat on the bed and off he went.  It had been a little while since my last spanking so I was a little tender and pulled a pillow over to keep from reaching back.  That would have been bad, after all.  You know how the story goes from here.  Smack one side then the other and then repeat.  Bucko had settled into a rhythm and I was pretty comfortable despite the pain in my rear.  That's when it happened.  He was drumming away at my backside in a steady predictable beat when my eyes closed and I yawned.

SMACK! (Much harder than before)

Oww! Watch it Bucko.

Did you really just yawn? 

I'm tired I couldn't help it.

Well I don't want to think I'm boring you.  Wake up.

Yes Sir.    

Bucko went back to his rhythm and I tried my best to stay awake.  Then it happened again.  This time once it started I couldn't seem to stop.  Bucko kept upping the ante until we both realized I was just too darn tired.  We ended up laughing hysterically at the silliness of it all.  I mean seriously? Who gets spanked and yawns?  I have been warned that if this were serious and I yawned there would be big trouble.  So my advice for the day.  Never yawn during a spanking.

26 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO...... I'll take your advice on board. I trust you had a productive week though. Nothing worse than having to go away on a trip and learning absolutely nothing. I've been there before.

    I wonder if H would do the same if I yawned ;)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an okay trip. I took back a few things, but never as much as I would like. :)

      I wonder what H would do too. Why don't you try it and see? ;)

      TL

      Delete
  2. Girl!!!
    I really need to try that... NOT... I am so glad that our men can laugh.. and giggle... It was my worst fear that we would stop laughing and playing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw come on Dana. Where is your sense of adventure? Try it. I dare ya!

      I love the laughing and giggling. I would be lost without it.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  3. OMG...I almost fell asleep the other night during..with a blasted plastic hanger ( transformed into a cane..long story I may write about some day). Honestly. I'm not trying to out do you, but I did. Barney has been waking me up for R/A and I was so tired...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always the one upper aren't we, Willie? *smooches* Tell Barney you prefer your R/A as more of a brunch activity.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  4. Good advice TL Bucko! Lol. I can't say I'd be happy about a yawn from my wife mid spanking either, but we'd probably laugh about it later as well. :)

    Thanks for sharing this story. I'm sure a lot of readers can learn a lot from it!

    Wishing you and yours all the best,

    -- Clint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure Chelsea would have to be very tired for her to yawn during a spanking. :) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

      TL

      Delete
  5. I've never yawned during, but I usually sleep pretty good after. You may talk to your friend about having a sleep study done, because many snorers have sleep apnea. God bless you and yours, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to do that. I didn't really have the nerve to tell her she snored. I sleep well after a spanking too.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  6. Lol....wow. Thanks for that bit of advice. I'll make sure if I do start to yawn I will turn my face into my pillow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TL,
    You two are awfully cute, I must say.

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoL TL, yep, I'd say that is very good advice! Maybe given you were so exhausted he should have carried on and spanked you to sleep LoL.

    I'm glad you both ended up laughing about it.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to tell him that. I'm not sure how I feel about being so comfy over his lap that I was ready to doze off.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  9. Lol TL
    I don't think no matter how tired or comfy I feel during a spanking, that i still yawn, usually with the first slap I'm wide awake ;)
    Thanks for the advise though x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, I hope you don't mind me commrnting on your blog, but how did you manageb that? One smack and I am wide awake. Thanks for making me laugh, love Janxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all. Feel free to stop in anytime. I wish I knew how I managed it. The bad thing was once I started I couldn't stop.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  11. I read this with trepidation...out loud to MM...and giggled my way through it.

    He said "let that be a lesson to you" all HOH'y like. Bah. I think I might have to try it now, just as a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.

      Delete
  12. You can try to fight the yawn, it won't do you any good. :) I've read up on yawns because sometimes I yawn a lot, though mine are more allergy induced. Did you know when you're tired, you take in less air, and the yawn serves two purposes? It forces your body to alert itself for a few minutes, increasing blood circulation and air flow to keep you awake until you can yawn again, but it also gets that needed oxygen that you're body was going without as you took in shallower breaths while being tired. You can fight it, but within another minute your body will demand another one until it gets it's air supply. Also being over his knee is not helping you get more airflow. ;) Depending on your position, your chest is probably either upside down or being pressed into his leg, allowing less air in take. Maybe letting Bucko know will get you a grace if it ever happens again. ;) Really, just trying to help you out for the future here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what we are saying is it was all Bucko's fault. :D That's great information to have! I tried to tell him I couldn't help it. He didn't want to listen.

      Delete