I've been pretty quiet lately, I know. I haven't wanted to say anything. I was afraid if I said it out loud it might not be true, but I can't keep it to myself anymore.
I went to the doctor yesterday. Bucko held my hand the whole time. We, and so many others had prayed for this moment. Then we got to see it. It was a little flicker on the screen. It went so fast that if you blinked you missed it. The doctor zoomed in, so we could see better.
That little flicker was our baby's heartbeat. I cried. The only word I can think of to describe it, is amazing. It is mind blowing that something so tiny, roughly the size of a blueberry, has a heart beat, but it does. So far all is well, and we are so grateful.
We are grateful to God for giving us this tiny little miracle of our very own. We are grateful to all of you for your support as we have gone through this process. All we can say is thank you, even though it isn't enough.
Bucko, TL, and little Buckaroo
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SOOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. We are absolutely thrilled.
DeleteYES!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! I am so thrilled for you guys. I will be praying all goes off without a hitch... and that this is the best pregnancy ever..
ReplyDeleteThanks. We are just hoping everything goes well now.
DeleteFinally you posted! *wink* now I can officially resign as the Prez. of the Bucko fan club and take up my new position of Pres. of Spawn of Bucko Fan Club!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously you already know how over the moon I am for you two! I feel so honoured that you have 'included' me every step in this adventure....!
Much love to ALL THREE OF YOU!!
Auntie Willie!!! <= nice ring to it huh? ooops EH?
Bucko says if you didn't resign he would have fired you. While I'm not sure how I feel about my child being referred to as spawn *wink* I'm glad our little one has such a great president. Auntie Willie does have a nice ring to it.
DeleteLove ya!
Bucko, TL, and Buckaroo
This. Is. Amazing!!!! I got chills reading and smiled like a dope at the little Buckaroo comment ;).
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!
We've been smiling like dopes for a while now. :) It's the best reason to smile ever! Thanks!
DeleteOh, what great news TL!!! Congratulations to you all. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThank you! We appreciate it.
DeleteI am so, so happy for you! I've been reading every post.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeletePraise God! I am so happy for you! :) Been praying and praying for you. :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
Thanks. This has been totally amazing.
DeleteSUCH WONDERFUL NEWS. I am so happy for you both. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteThank you! We are really happy.
DeleteI have been hold ing my breath and praying like crazy. How wonderful for you and hubby.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Thanks. We are over the moon excited.
DeleteCongratulations to you both!! I know the feeling exactly as it took us 8 years to get to see that amazing tiny little heartbeat! It's precious. ♥ Hope that you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy without any worries.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali
Bucko says he's never seen someone so happy to throw up. LOL. It's been amazing. I can't wait for the next ultrasound. It's so cool getting to see the baby. It makes it feel real.
DeleteThanks,
TL
Congrats!!! Such wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHUGS and more HUGS
ReplyDeleteHugs to you too, lady!
DeleteOh, oh, oh. This is the best news!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations to you both! You've waited a long time for this and I hope everything goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteThank you. It's been really good so far. Hopefully it will continue.
DeleteDoing my happy dance for the Bucko family...sending lots of prayers and positive energy for an easy pregnancy and delivery.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Thank you. We are thrilled and just hope everything continues to go smoothly.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Congratulations!!!! I'm soo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteHow exciting!!! Congratulations! Hugs and prayers for you and your little one! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! We all appreciate all the support we've had.
DeleteI've been thinking about you...wondering! Well done, such great news.
ReplyDeleteI've still got photos of the tiny little flickers of mine who are now so tall. Enjoy it all.
Thanks! I keep looking at that little picture. So amazing. :)
DeleteCongratulations! I am new to your blog & I am reading all your prior posts- I usually like to do that before I comment but this post was too wonderful not to comment on. I am so happy for you, we have 3 children but getting pregnant with our youngest was very hard & took a lot of outside help, so I felt your pain & was praying for you so I am so so happy for you & Bucko & I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Scarlet ; )
I'm very glad you did comment. We are so thrilled. New babies and new friends are both wonderful things.
DeleteTL
Hi TL,
DeleteI wanted to check in & see how you are feeling & let you know that I started my own blog finally. It is scarletandclarksworld.blogspot.com I couldn't seem to locate an email address for you which is why I added this comment instead. Anyway, I hope you will stop by if you get a min & again I hope all is going well with you & little Buckaroo!
Scarlet ; )
This is wonderful news for you both. It made me cry. I know only too well both personally and professionally what you both are going through. God's blessings are truly miraculous indeed. Enjoy this special moment in time.
ReplyDeleteThank you. We are enjoying it, and just hoping things continue to go well.
DeleteI am so crazy happy for you and Bucko and your tiny little niblet.
ReplyDeleteWon't stop praying now either. :)
Please don't. Now we are just hoping and praying for a healthy baby. It's so amazing to say that. :)
DeleteI am in need of some really good news...yours is the best!!! Thanks for sharing your miracle with all of us
ReplyDeletehugs abby
I'm glad we could give you good news. We needed it too.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Wonderful! Absolutely joyous news!
ReplyDeleteIt is totally amazeballs. We are so happy.
DeleteOh TL, that is such wonderful news, congratulations to all three of you
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Thank you. We are thrilled.
DeleteOh wow TL, that is such fantastic news. I sm so very happy for you all! So very exciting :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thanks Roz. It has been so very exciting and nerve wracking. Now we just hope that things continue to go well.
DeleteSo happy for you. May God continue to bless you and all you love (including that little blueberry sized baby). -Belle L.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I do adore my little peanut.
DeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeletehoney
Thank you!
DeleteTL!!!! :) I am so so so so so so SO HAPPY for you and Bucko!! What wonderful news!! I will be praying for an easy pregnancy for you. Enjoy! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
I shall add my congratulations. Babies are wonderful. Jackie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you and your little one on the way. It is never too early to introduce the wonderful world of Jane Austen. :-) Hugs
ReplyDelete