So Bucko and I are still alive over here, even if we are dead tired. Life has just been insanely busy. My apologies for our disappearance. School, work, and family things have just kept us very preoccupied lately.
Things have been much the same around here. We made new year's resolutions, but this year has been off to such a crazy start that it hasn't worked out well for us. It wasn't so much that we fell off the wagon, as it was we got run over by the darn thing before we could even get on it.
Bucko and I decided that we would just call January a wash and make February the start of our new year. I am caught up on grading, and he is heading to a lighter time at work. I want to say things are going to be easier and we are going to be able to get back life as "normal," but I've learned not to jinx it.
We are still waiting on the baby front. We did the last of the testing this week. Now we have to wait for the results. The doctor said it would be a couple weeks, so hopefully we will know something sooner rather than later. Everyone is optimistic that this should work, but again we have to wait and see. We have a plan in place, and if all goes well by the end of March I'll have good news to report. Fingers crossed.
We're in a pretty good place right now. January was a rough month and we had some struggles, but we are working our way back to each other. February is off to a good start, and hopefully things will continue to look up from here.
Hey T...Happy to hear that you and Bucko are doing well...January seems to have been rough for a lot of us...must have been something in the air. LOL
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers and positive energy regarding the test results. Come visit whenever you can.
Blessings...
Cat
Hey Cat,
DeleteI have missed everyone. Thanks for the positive thoughts.
Welcome back! You have been missed.
ReplyDeleteMeredith
Thanks!
DeleteI have everything crossed for you, well except for what I told you last night * wink * I have to have some fun while 'we' wait right?
ReplyDeleteThis year is going to house some amazing things for you two TL. I can't say what, but I know it will. I feel it. And WHO in their right mind is going to argue that with me?
( I'll take favoUrite Canadians for 1000 Alex...lol)
love willie
I can't argue with that now can I? I think all your finger crossing helped. Here's hoping.
DeleteLove ya!
Nice to hear from you.....Life just seems to take over sometimes....sending prayers and lots of good thoughts for good results!!!
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Thanks! It seems to keep taking over these days.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Hi TL, glad you are back. I wish you so much luck on the baby front. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeletelove Jan,xx
Thanks Jan. I'm glad to be back. Hopefully soon I can write another post.
DeletePraying for you on the baby front! I'm glad you're both in a good place.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteWell phew! LOL. I am hoping fiercely for both of you TL.
ReplyDeleteWe need to set up a Susie TL date soon. :)
DeleteOh, TL, getting so excited for you, and hoping you have good news to share soon. :). And February sounds like the perfect time for you guys to start working on things now that you'll have more time. I won't say more so that I don't jinx things for you either. ;)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
We are hoping too. Fingers crossed.
DeleteNice to hear from you! I think it's so great that rather than dwelling on the fact that Jan was so crazy busy, you're just going to use February to have a clean start! Great way to look at things. :) Wish you nothing but the best for this month .. and all the months after of course. ;)
ReplyDeleteFebruary has started off kind of crazy too, but we are in a better place this month. :) It's good to be back.
DeleteHi TL, sorry I am late to this. Great to hear from you :) I'm glad you two are in a good place. I have everything crossed for you on the baby front!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Thanks Roz. It's good to be back. We'll take all the finger crossing we can get. :)
DeleteHi TL! :) I'm just catching up. It's nice to hear from you. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed, as well as add you to my prayers- for some good news in the near future for you and Bucko. Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Thanks Katie. It's nice to be heard from.
Delete