The Bucko and the Crumbs
Once upon a time in the magical land of Buckotopia there lived a beautiful princess (just go with it) named TL. Princess TL was married to the handsome Prince Bucko. They spent their days happily loving each other in Buckoham Palace. Until one day tragedy stuck.
Not far away from Buckotopia was another land. That land belonged to the Winter Queen. The Winter Queen was beautiful, but her heart was cold. She seemed destined to be cold and lonely forever. The Winter Queen was jealous of the love Prince Bucko and Princess TL had. She decided that if she couldn't have love, no one else would either. The Winter Queen send an evil ice storm to Buckotopia covering the land in thick layers of ice that sent Buckotopians everywhere into a panic.
Prince Bucko, being the brave prince that he was decided he must go brave the storm and save the kingdom. (He had to go to work.) The princess didn't want her prince to go and leave her alone in the castle for days on end, but she knew he must. They kissed goodbye and he promised to return to her soon.
With Prince Bucko gone, Princess TL was sad. She moped and laid in bed all day with the royal cat. She didn't even get out of bed to eat. She had the food brought to her chambers, and she ate in bed.
Days later the evil Winter Queen was defeated and Prince Bucko returned home to Buckotopia. Everyone was happy, especially Princess TL. The Prince and Princess hugged, kissed, and promised to never be apart again.
That night in the royal bed chamber the Prince and Princess were eager to sleep comfortably. Neither had slept well while apart from each other. Prince Bucko got into bed to hold his princess, but something was amiss. He couldn't get comfortable. He looked sternly upon the face of his princess.
"Did you eat in bed while I was away?"
"Yes, my handsome prince. I was simply too sad to get up."
"Get up now! I can't sleep with all these crumbs in the bed.
The princess was shocked, but she obeyed. Together they got up and brushed the crumbs from the bed, but Prince Bucko was still uncomfortable. The crumb couldn't be seen, but Prince Bucko knew it was there. It was then that Princess TL, surely cursed by the evil Winter Queen began to laugh.
"I thought only princesses were sensitive enough to be disturbed by an itsy bitsy crumb. Did the winter queen turn you into a princess?" She giggled.
Once the giggles started they couldn't stop. Princess TL doubled over in laughter. She even gave several un-princess-like snorts. Prince Bucko couldn't believe the evil winter Queen would go to such links to ruin their kingdom. Luckily he knew just how to break the curse.
Brave Prince Bucko threw back the covers and pulled the fair princess over his knee. He spanked her soundly until he broke through her giggles and she settled into his arms. Princess TL vowed never to eat in bed again, and certainly never to call her handsome prince a princess.
The Prince and Princess kissed, and they lived happily ever after.
This story was inspired by true events after this week's winter storm. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
LOL! I've heard of many things blamed on the Winter Queen, but this was by far the cruelest! I loved this story and and I'm so very glad that the prince was able to break the horrible curse. Happy Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteI think it's the evil winter queen that needs the spanking. :) Happy Valentine's Day!
DeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you and Bucko.
ReplyDeleteHope you learned your lesson about crumbs in bed. lol
Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I did learn my lesson. :)
DeleteHi TL, Happy Valentines day to you and your handsome prince. What a great tale for today
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
Happy Valentine's Day. I'm glad you liked it.
DeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you and Bucko, TL! :) Thanks for sharing this cute story. LOL about calling him a princess and crumbs in the bed. Very fun post. Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
I'm glad you liked it. I was just being silly.
DeleteHappy Valentine's Day.
Did the Princess eat in bed just to get the spanking? Happy Valentines Day to the Princess and the Prince. And hexes on Winter Queen.
ReplyDeleteNo not really, but it was kind of an added bonus. Happy Valentine's day! The Winter Queen deserves much worse than a spanking.
DeleteBuckotopia? As Official Prez of the Bucko fan club, I must tell this Prince Bucko to cease and desist the use of Bucko and any forms including this name in print in the future!
ReplyDeleteI shall deliver that request in person, Madame President!
DeleteHmmm, the opposite happens here... I wonder if that is grounds for the princess to spank the prince???? ;) I loved this story, hehe, thanks for sharing. It was so cute! :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
I wouldn't suggest the princess get too uppity if you know what I mean. ;) I"m glad you liked it.
DeleteROFLMBO T! Love this story but really think the evil Winter Queen should have been spanked rather than the darling princess. However, it was not wise of the princess to call the prince a princess now was it. ;) Happy the prince and princess were safely and happily reunited!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
I know right! I agree with you, but in fairness he was acting like a princess.
DeleteHugs,
TL
... and peace (and Prince Buko) reigned over the land.
ReplyDeleteSorry I am so late to this TL. What a fantastic little fairy tale! Loved the princess asking the price if the winter queen had turned him into a princess LoL. So ... no eating in bed eh?
Hugs,
Roz
Lol such a cute story and way to tell the tale.
ReplyDeleteLol this is SO adorable! What a great fairy tale. :)
ReplyDeleteEntertaining way to tell a story! Thanks :)
ReplyDelete