Thursday, May 1, 2014

An Update and a Little Laugh

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for all the positive thoughts, support, and checking up on me.  I'm getting to a place where it is easier to get through my days without being sad.  Bucko and I are doing well.  It seems like this hardship has brought us closer as a couple.

We went back to the doctor yesterday.  We were progressing so well that she called us back in for another IUI procedure yesterday afternoon.  We are cautiously optimistic.  

That means we are back to the two week wait.  Which to put it mildly is the suck.  This time Bucko and I have decided to not talk about it.  No baby related projects, no talking about how amazeballs our hypothetical children will be (but they are going to be totally awesome someday.)  We are just going to let it be.

So on that note today is the first of May.  It's raining here today, so this type of celebration isn't going to work for us, but if the weather permits... who am I to judge.  I feel I should warn you that this song is mildly offensive, but totally catchy and hysterical.  Don't blame me if you are singing it for days.

  

8 comments:

  1. Hey T...Keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you, Bucko and your little buckaroo.

    ROFLMBO with the song! Love it! :D

    Sending lots of prayers and positive energy. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. TL,
    Good plan and I am so rooting for you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day at a time, step by step, prayers continue for you both on this journey. Remember i God's perfect timing, not ours. Hugs to you, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of this very important time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi TL . I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, have a restful couple of weeks
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi TL, continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, omg that song! It'll totally be stuck in my head.

    As for the Doctors and results, I'm sending tons of prayers and good thoughts your way, and will be thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been praying for you, but was not allowed to get on blogs. Will keep praying.

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete