Sunday, April 27, 2014

I Don't Want to Talk About It

It didn't work, this time.  I don't have happy news to report, and to be honest I haven't felt like talking to anyone about anything.  This past week has just been rough.  The sadness comes in waves.  One minute I'm fine, and the next I'm simply not.  It felt like we were so close.  We were so sure.  Now it feels like the rug has been taken out from under me. We've already started the process to try again, so I'm trying to stay positive, but right now it's just difficult.

I wanted to say I appreciate everyone's support, thoughts, and prayers.  They have meant the world to us in this difficult time.

I wish I had better news to report, or more to say, but I don't seem to be up for talking much these days.  Maybe soon.

15 comments:

  1. Hey T...It's okay that you don't want to talk. You got your hopes up and this hit you hard...it hurts and you have a right to grieve. You don't owe any of us any explanations and it's totally understandable that you don't want to discuss the situation with us. Just please make sure you turn TO Bucko and not FROM him. I know it is hard to stay positive...I wish I could help. Know that I am here if there is anything I can do for either one of you.

    Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts your way.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard road you are on. I am sorry that things did not turn out this time. The pain you are going through just turns everything upside down. It is ok to not want to takk right now. We are here to support you whenever you need us. Continued prayers arebei g sent to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, TL! You and Bucko must be hurting so badly. It's perfectly understandable that you don't want to talk about it. You have my prayers for the next step.
    Love, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry it didn't happen this time TL, my heart aches for you. It is perfectly understandable you don't want to talk right now. We are here lending our support to you both. Continuing to send positive thoughts and prayers.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGS......we are here for you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. TL, oh honey. I am so feeling your sorrow and disappointment. I am praying that God gives you peace and comfort and the ability to turn to Bucko for comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, we will be here in any capacity you need us to be. If you want an ear, you just have to ask. Prayers, you have them and they will continue.
    Love to you both
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  8. TL, we are on your side and we are praying for you. Hold on to one another.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh TL I am so sorry, you must be so sad. Don't you worry about talking about it , everyone understands and I am hoping that you have better luck this time
    love and sympathy Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry and I'm keeping positive thoughts for the future. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry it didn't work this time. My friend went though the same thing with the hormones and shots and all the disappoint when it didn't work . She went through 4 treatments before it finally worked. Now she has twins. Don't give up hope.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know how you feel. I understand not wanting to talk, or not being able to talk.
    IVF is such a hard journey because unlike everyone who conceives naturally you know all about that little cluster of cells from the very beginning. You know how many times they have divided and may even have a picture. You are so invested in it emotionally as well as physically.
    It's bloody hard, it seems so unfair. But if you have the strength to keep going there can be rewards. Look after yourselves and give yourselves time to grieve because it is a loss and bereavement of sorts.
    Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big, big hugs. We are all here when you feel like or need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't worry about not having much to say. When you're ready to talk/vent, we'll be here to listen. In the meantime, sending happy thoughts and prayers your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you are going through and I'm so proud of you for just letting us know how you are doing, even though you don't want to talk about it. We all understand and are keeping you in our prayers. ♥
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete