I know it feels like ages since I've posted, and it has been. I just haven't had much to say as of late. It seems like by the time I go to post something, I've worked out whatever it is I was going to post about. Please don't take my silence for uncaring. I have missed everyone and Bucko asks about my friends often. :)
Bucko and I have been busy, but we're pretty good. Life as we know it in the Bucko household has hit a good place and seems to be staying there. (Fingers crossed)
That being said life as we know it in the Bucko household is about to change. We hope. We have started fertility treatments. I have been taking hormone pills, and shots (ouch!) We go back to the doctor tomorrow to see how things are progressing. If everything goes well then we will proceed with the next step of the treatment. Which means if all goes well by next month I could have a post about us expecting a little Buckaroo.
I can't decide if we are excited or a nervous wreck. I will say we are consumed. It seems like every thought we have these days revolves around our baby. It's been pretty crazy. We've cleaned out spare rooms, and are working on the garage. We have bought sample paint. I love to see Bucko stepping up and following through on everything. It's pretty awesome.
I'm trying to keep my head full of positive thoughts. I want this to work so badly I can taste it. I'm scared of the devastation that will come if this doesn't work. I know it isn't our last shot, but I worry. And then I pray, and right now I hope.
I will add to your prayers and hopes....i know of many for whom this has worked.
ReplyDeletehugs abby
Thanks Abby. Every little bit helps.
DeleteYou know we are all pulling for you! If this time doesn't work, we'll still be pulling for you the next time, and we'll have our hands there to hold you up until it does.
ReplyDeletelove
willie
Thanks Willie. Your support through all of this has meant the world to me and Bucko.
DeleteTL ,
ReplyDeleteHooray for this special time. WE are all rooting for you and I will have you in my prayers.
Your and our prayers will be answered.
Meredith
Thanks Meredith. That is all we can do, hope and pray.
DeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying an extra prayer. Hugs to you both.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sunny! We appreciate it so much.
DeleteThis would be wonderful and you do have my hopes and prayers.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be awesome.
DeleteThis will be wonderful! You have my thoughts and prayer.
ReplyDeleteThank you PK!
DeleteDeep breath T along with a positive attitude will go a long way.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers, positive energy and good thoughts your way that everything goes as you want!
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
Everything went well, so nothing left to do now but hope and pray.
DeleteOH... Oh.. good luck!! I have missed you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dana! I've missed you too.
DeleteOh TL, adding positive thoughts and prayers. I have everything crossed for you. We are all rooting for you.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Thank you Roz. We appreciate everyone's support so much.
DeleteOh TL, am thinking about you, I have everything crossed, wishing you so much luck. Stay positive
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
We are just trying to keep a positive attitude. Here's hoping.
DeleteI will keep my fingers crossed and send you all my positive energy and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteKim
Thank you so much. Every little bit helps.
DeleteHow exciting!!! Hoping and praying right along with you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteI just want to give you a big hug and hold your hand until you get the results that you want. I have really missed you and I should have gotten in touch with you sooner. I will be praying for you
ReplyDeleteThanks Blondie. This is the worst part, because there is nothing left to do. We're just going to keep hoping and praying.
DeleteHoping and praying for you both!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susie. Hopefully we'll have you busy sewing soon. :)
Delete