Though here in the south it doesn't often look like this:
I love fall. It is one of my favorite times of year.
I must admit I was really excited about the sugar free pumpkin spice coffee creamer I found.
And never mind that it is all candy and is all for me...
It is still a little early for this, but this one of my all time favorite holiday specials.





LoL TL, love the pics! Spring for us and I'm so looking forward to the longer, sunnier days ahead! Our clocks go forward this weekend already!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Yay for spring :) and for the fact that I can eat pumpkin 3 or more times a week, all year round.
DeleteI seriously think I would not survive
Callie
Enjoy your spring. I love spring, but it's been so warm here I'm kind of excited for the cooler "snuggle" weather. :D
DeleteHere is to GREAT HAIR DAYS!!! Oh sorry...but humidity is killer with this mop I have. Just don't like what comes after Fall. GREAT White North my *ss ! oh well snow banks to sit in at least.
ReplyDeleteHey, how come you didn't mention BUCKO in this post??? Sheesh.
love
willie
Here fall and winter are pretty much the same, so yay for cute layers and good hair days. I don't know how you deal with all that white stuff.
DeleteAbsence makes the heart grow fonder Willie... don't worry Bucko will be back. :)
Love,
TL
Fun post, TL!! I remember the days when I was a kid and we used to watch the Peanuts specials during the holidays. Many moons ago... We'd all gather round the television as it only came on once a year. Thanks for sharing and bringing back the memories! :)
ReplyDeleteI have always enjoyed the fun at Halloween. I'm with you- time for candy corn! YUM! Many hugs,
<3 Katie
Reese's pumpkins are my favorite, and the Dots. I wish I had someone around here young enough to go trick or treating so I could get some candy. LOL. I love Peanuts holiday specials. Quite a few of them are on Netflix.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Oh I can't wait to watch The Great Pumpkin. It's getting awfully pretty around here and I'm trying to savour it instead of mourning the fact that winter is coming.
ReplyDeleteYes, keeping the Game of Thrones mindset away is hard sometimes, but I can't wait for the fun fall festivals and the extra hour of sleep. :)
DeleteHugs,
TL
Haha, I love this post! I loveeee fall, and the pumpkin picture is so accurate .. pumpkin everything for me. :)
ReplyDeletePumpkin is everywhere, and I'm not going to complain. I love the fall pumpkin and cranberry flavors. Apple cider also very awesome.
DeleteTL
Sorry, I'm a bit late on commenting. I love warm fall days. You know where the sun is shining, no wind, temps hover around upper 60's and all of the beautiful colors on the trees. I just wish that it would last longer.
ReplyDeleteKim
Our temps are finally dropping out of the 90's and I'm so excited. I'm tired of the heat. It will be nice to have the fun fall weather. Can't wait for the hot chocolate. :)
DeleteI love fall too, and it does look like that here. Maybe you'll have to come visit me sometime to see all the fall colours. ;) ;)
ReplyDelete