Yep, another nerd post. These snippets are from two of my favorite video game series. They are both pretty funny and one has a swat in it. The second one does have a few curse words in it, just to give you the heads up. I couldn't help myself. Happy Monday!
Sometimes you just need a little girl time.
After hearing them talk you kind of feel bad for the poor guy.
I couldn't get anything to load, which made me sad, as I love nintendo, and wanted to see. :) But glad that you guys play video games too, we love them as well. :)
Lol, Very fun! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYeah...I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteHi BUCKO!
You made me smile here - thank you!
ReplyDelete(next you've gotta share some Whovian nerdiness) ;)
Hmm, not sure I really get it either, but enjoyed watching :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
I couldn't get anything to load, which made me sad, as I love nintendo, and wanted to see. :) But glad that you guys play video games too, we love them as well. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog IS really cute and I like reading about your story. Glad I found it!
ReplyDeleteKate
Your blog IS really cute and I'm glad I found it. Look forward to reading more.
ReplyDelete