It seems to me that the fall funk has taken over blogland.
No, not that one.
Around here the fall funk looks like this, but not nearly as cute.
I feel like I've spent most of my time lately utterly beaten down and exhausted. This is a frequent thought running through my head.
Well, it is high time to say no more to the fall funk. It's time to take the k off the funk and bring in the fall fun!
Halloween is right around the corner. We've done these type of posts in the past and they have been lots of fun, so I'm going to throw a blogland Halloween party!
Obviously costumes are a must, so who are you going to dress up as for the party, and what costume are you going get for your handsome arm candy? Leave a reply in the comments with your answers and I'll throw them all together, as well as share who Bucko and I are going to be. Trick or Treat, everyone!



Well I said Barney and Wilma, because we are NOT really Barney and Wilma...but you nixed that idea...and Barney will SOOOOOOOOOOO not be happy if you pick Inspector Gadget!!! ( although he does have a MESS load of implements) So I will say Barney will be Fog Horn Leg Horn, and I will be the Chicken Hawk.
ReplyDeleteI thought we weren't making Barney anymore cartoon characters? LOL ... Poor guy! I can totally see you as the Chicken Hawk. Good choice!
DeleteHi TL, what an awesome idea! Thanks for the invite :) Rick and I will be coming as Brad and Janet from Rocky Horror.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Because you want to be dirty or because he is always saying dammit Roz? LOL Great choices. I can't wait to see them. :)
DeleteHugs,
TL
Thanks for the invite T...I'll be coming as an angel so that nobody will every recognize me! LOL
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
That will totally keep you hidden. :)
DeleteHugs,
TL
Oh I would so love to join you and for us to dress up as Jack Skellington and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool costume idea. Fun idea!
Delete