I've seen this on a few blogs and it looked like fun. I've never done it so here goes.
The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My favorite phone call is Bucko calling to tell me he's on his way home from work.
When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
If I don't it's because Bucko is with me and he returned it. I hate when people leave carts out.
In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on the social setting. If it's people I know then I'm probably more of a talker.
Do you take compliments well?
Not really, I have a hard time believing the good things people say.
Are you an active person?
I actively avoid doing things. Does that count?
If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
For about 5 minutes. If I'm lucky.
Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
There where bugs, so that would be a no.
What was your favorite game as a kid?
I was always and still am a big fan of Jeopardy. I liked playing Scrabble a lot. I also kicked butt at Trivial Pursuit.
A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
No way. There is nothing sexy about cheating.
Are you judgmental?
No, I just think the world would be better if more people realized how right I am.
Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I think I would like to be pursued rather than pursue someone else.
Use three words to describe yourself.
Intelligent, Anxious, Compassionate
If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
I'm pretty close to blind without my glasses anyway, so I guess blind. I feel like I would miss out on information if I couldn't hear.
Are you continuing your education?
Yes, I love to learn new things, and I want to encourage my students to keep learning.
Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes, but I don't do it ever. Which oddly enough makes me the weird one in my family.
How often do you read books?
Every day.
Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I'm often thinking about what is going to happen next, so I would say future, but I love history. I could really go either way on this one.
What is your favorite children's book?
Charlotte's Web
Where is your ideal house located?
I'm pretty happy right where I am.
Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
Definitely a panties kind of girl. Thongs are just pointless and uncomfortable.
Last person you talked to?
Bucko
Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Once at a skating rink when I was a kid.
What are your keys on your keychain for?
My house, my car, and my mom's house.
Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I'm traveling to the in-laws later today, but so far just to the kitchen.
Where is your current pain?
Bucko is being a pain in the ass, does that count? (Not that way!)
Do you like mustard?
I like spicy mustard on sandwiches, and honey mustard on chicken tenders. I'm not a big yellow mustard fan.
Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Depends on the food and whether or not I'm cuddled up with Bucko. They are both some of my favorite things to do.
Do you look like your mom or dad?
I actually look like both my parents. I have my mom's hair and eyes, but my dad's nose.
How long does it take you in the shower?
20 minutes or so depending on the day.
What movie do you want to see right now?
I want to see The Butler, but I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 looks really cute as well.
What did you do for New Year's?
Bucko and I stayed home and watched TV. We are pretty boring when it comes to stuff like that.
What was the cause of your last accident?
My own clumsiness.
My favorite call is my husband calling me to tell me he is on his way home too. I like to say, "oooh, you sound sexy." :o)
ReplyDeleteI love those long showers and I'm right there with you on New Years Eve.
ReplyDeleteThis was great TL , love your answers! LoL.
ReplyDeleteNot sure if actively avoiding doing things counts .. but that is me too. Bucko being a pain in the ass eh? I guess it makes a change from him creating a pain in the ass .. yours that is LoL
Hugs,
Roz
Well, let's hope you never get lost in the wilderness then, the chances of being found in less than five minutes is probably less than promising. ;) Thank you for the answers. :)
ReplyDelete