Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hoping and Praying

I want to thank everyone for their sweet thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement over the last several days.  That's the great thing about blogland, even if you go away for a little while you can always come home to a supportive and wonderful group of people.

The procedure went well.  I was a little tired and sore on Friday and Saturday, but I'm feeling better now.  We have officially entered the worst phase of this entire process: The Waiting.

The worst part about the waiting is there is nothing left to do.  I can't take shots, or do anything to make sure that our little buckaroo ends up where she/he is supposed to be.  All we can do now is worry, hope, and pray.   We are trying to steer clear of the worrying, but well you know me.

We've done everything we can do.  It's out of our hands and in God's now.  We will find out something on Good Friday, so until then we are just hoping and praying for our own little miracle.

30 comments:

  1. TL,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done.
    The two week wait, I know it well, I spent every free moment one time laying on the bed with my legs up the wall. This was totally stupid of course but I didn't know what else to do. I think it works best to try and plan things to do to take your mind off it.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two week wait is miserable. I'm so glad it's almost over. :) It's good to know other people have survived it.

      Delete
  3. Hi TL, just rest and take it easy, I am so hoping all goes well
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you guys and your little Buckaroo! Thanks for sharing the details with us. I remember the waiting for my little nephew and wanting to wrap my sister in bubble wrap as if that would have made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah. I'm willing to try bubble wrap if it will help.

      Delete
  5. What a great day to hear about a miracle!! I will keep up my share of the prayers...and i know it is nearly impossible to stop...but worrying does not help. Hoping for a wonderful Easter surprise.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to come in waves of confidence and then waves of worry. I'm glad the wait is almost over.

      Delete
  6. Prayers to you both as you wait to find out the news. The waiting part can be hard. I have been there. Let go and let God as we say, that's hard too, but he is the one who knows and controls the outcomes even when we do not understand. You have done all that you can. Relax now and expect a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are just hoping and praying for our little miracle. :) Thank you for adding yours in.

      Delete
  7. TL, adding positive thoughts and prayers for some wonderful Easter news. Hang in there!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I hope you are doing well.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  8. there is something to be said about Easter and birth. I have been thinking of you and praying for you, I almost have a know in my stomach like one gets when they can't stop worrying. Hang in there <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in my thoughts and prayers too. I hope you are doing well. You know where to find me if you need me.

      Delete
  9. I will pray for good news on Good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey T...Continuing to send prayers and positive energy for you Bucko and your little Buckaroo. Easier said than done but please try to do something other than worrying...if you write...write a story, it you paint...create a painting, if you sing...record a song. In other words, keep yourself busy with something you love. Oh and Good Friday? Couldn't ask for a more perfect day for a miracle now could we. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worrying just seems to happen, but Bucko is on a mission to keep my mind occupied this week. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  11. I didn't know you were trying for a baby TL and I am going to add my prayers and positive thoughts to everyone else around here. I do hope you will soon be "putting the flags out"!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally know how you are feeling TL, and you just have to get through it with lots of hope. Try to set the worrying aside if you can - it does you no good. We're all praying for you!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali. We are trying not to worry. It's harder than it seems, but we are hanging in there.

      Delete
  13. Gosh! I'm hoping and praying right along with you. We all are. :) keep us posted, k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet. I'm hoping I'll be able to post amazing news soon.

      Delete
  14. Am glad that all went well since we chatted. {{{hugs}}}. And I'm still praying for you. Try not to worry on it too much, as that can actually be bad. Just keep busy, keep hopeful, keep praying. :)

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Es May. We are trying to stay positive. It comes in waves. Today is a good day though. :)

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete