Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nervouscited

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for their wonderful words of encouragement, thoughts, and prayers for our family.  I apologize for not replying to each one individually.  Bucko has been on a mission to keep me as busy as possible during this week.  

This week has been rough.  They say don't worry about it too much, and don't stress, but being home all week I've had little else to occupy my mind.  Every little pain or twinge makes you panic.  I didn't want to rush my Spring Break, because I was tired and needed this break from school.  However, I find myself wishing Friday would just get here already.

I'm trying to keep my little mustard seed close to me right now.  All the medical technology that makes this possible is amazing, but when it comes down to it we are talking about something with ten cells and a heartbeat.  If that's not God at work, I don't know what is.  So I sit, and I pray for my little Easter miracle.

Tomorrow is our big day.  I'm excited.  I'm nervous.  I'm nervouscited.  I will hopefully be posting some amazing news tomorrow.  But for now, we are just nervouscited. Any extra positive baby thoughts you want to throw our way are very appreciated.

 

12 comments:

  1. Sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way T!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely sending you some positive baby thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo praying for you. I can call my church and get you on our prayer chain. Tomorrow is Good Friday and I have heard that even though it is actually a very sad day, His death has always brought good to us. Read some books so you can get your mind off of everything. Or get involved in someone else's drama, just do something so you don't have time to stress
    <3 and more <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. TL, I'm praying for positive results for you tomorrow. Sending you many hugs- I know that the wait must be rough. You and Bucko are in my thoughts. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of thoughts and prayers going your way, hoping to hear about a wonderful Easter miracle.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have officially moved to the top of my prayer list tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers TL. I have everything crossed for you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you, and your miracle!

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs and prayers for you TL.
    ♥ Cali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you tons and tons of extra positive baby thoughts. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi TL.I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and hope you and Bucko are okay. lots of love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete