Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Musings- Clean Up Edition

Good Monday morning everyone.  Today on Monday Musings I'd like to talk about a very important issue for us DD wives, house cleaning.  We all know it and hate it.  As I was surfing the internet the other day I discovered something.  I have a disease and that's why my house doesn't look the way I want it to.  Does anybody else suffer from this one?





This disease seems to lead to this...




I think I need a new cleaning method.  This one sounds great!




This conversation has actually happened in my house.  How about yours?




Have a great Monday everyone.  I'm off to clean the house... sort of!

12 comments:

  1. Far be it from me to actually follow through with anything... but every now and then I get my rear in gear and do what needs to be done. Check out flylady.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLL TL!! :)

    I liked them all! Thanks for the morning laughs. I must be a sufferer of that disease too! We will toast and spray febreeze together then. Lol! Hugs to you,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you don't live with me, this post sounds terribly famililar. lol

    Thanks for the laugh and maybe I should get up and at least do the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...so that's the disease I have! I will have to let my hubby know that the messy house isn't my fault after all :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this is great! I have recently gotten this disease, I used to be a neat freak, but there are so many other things I would rather do now! I have been staring at a dishwasher that needs to be emptied for the past 10 min, but blogging seems so much more appealing!

    ~Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I have this disease too. So now we know what we have, what is the cure???
    It's good to see you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love these pictures! What a fun post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. I can totally relate. I have the same disease

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM SOO LIKE THAT! I can't clean one room in my house, it's the whole house or nothing. I take something from the living room to the bedroom, but oh, something needs to be cleaned in the bedroom, and then something needs to be put in the bathroom, and oh, something in there needs cleaned, only to need to run to the kitchen to grab a snack, and things there need to be cleaned and taken to the bedroom. LOL It's SOOO bad! LOL But thankfully after I spring cleaned this year, it's easier to stay on top of the mess. It's still not where I want, but it's sooo much better than it was at Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL TL, I love it! Great pics ... love the last one LoL

    I'm afraid I'm the opposite. I don't suffer from ADCD, I suffer from OCD. I'm a neat freak and it can be totally frustrating at times. Just as Rick LoL. Actually, he is really good about it and has a much greater understanding of my anxiety over the place being clean and tidy than he used to.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry I don't get this TL :( you mean drinking wine and spraying febreze is wrong??? Oh I get it it should be beer instead lol

    Love them all haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. ROFLMBO! Thanks for the giggles T! I definitely suffer from ADCD even when the internet goes down. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete