I have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm in a much different place than I was this time last year. We are in a much different place.
Yesterday was a wonderful day for Bucko and me. Things seem to be looking up around here. It's not perfect, but we have a plan. It's a good plan.
I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends here that have helped me through what has been a difficult year. Your support has meant more than I could ever say.
Whatever you are doing today, know that someone is thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope your day is filled with warmth, love, and peace.
ReplyDeleteAw, you're so sweet. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours and am happy to hear you are seeing light at the end of a long dark tunnel. One step at a time gets you to the finished line too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving :) Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving - I hope the next year just gets better and better.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Bucko had a wonderful Thanksgiving! That's awesome to hear that you are in a better place together this year than last year - truly something to be grateful for! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving T and Bucko! So happy that things are looking up and you have a plan! :D Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...
Cat
Happy Thanksgiving TL and Bucko! Hope you had a wonderful day and holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
What a sweet message and so glad that you're in a good place.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving TL!!! Hope that your day was lovely! :) So glad that things are looking up for you! Many hugs,
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving a bit late, Clara
ReplyDeleteTL, Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you had a wonderful day. :) I am so thankful for you here in blogland, I really connect with your posts, and your journey. Thank you for how awesomely sweet and loving you are, and I am so thankful that you are so honest and open, allowing us all to meet the real you and be here for you. {{{hugs}}} I hope the plan will help you guys out, and the great thing is, is that you are working at it together. :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
I'm late getting around, but I love your post - and that you can see such great things in your lives compared to a year ago. I hope that you had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cali