Anyone who reads my blog knows, I'm a nerd. The thing about being a nerd is it isn't always easy to be a nerd, especially not in school. One of the things I love about my job is that I teach the gifted class. I consider it one of my most important jobs to make my kids comfortable with their nerdiness. I found this online and it really sends an awesome message. Nerdy kids everywhere need to hear this.
It is a great answer. I love to tell my son, of course this is Mean Momma Bear, " Just smile and in your head know some day you will be his boss. " LOL.
Wow - that so wonderful! I love how he made eye contact with the young person who asked the question - I love how he knew what was really being asked - and I love his answer. Thanks for sharing! :) Cali
Excellent, what a wonderful answer!
ReplyDeleteIt is a great answer. I love to tell my son, of course this is Mean Momma Bear, " Just smile and in your head know some day you will be his boss. " LOL.
ReplyDeleteAww, this is too cute. What a great answer!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing T...awesome answer! ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings...
Cat
"comfortable with their nerdiness" - I love that!
ReplyDeleteWow - that so wonderful! I love how he made eye contact with the young person who asked the question - I love how he knew what was really being asked - and I love his answer.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
:) Cali
This was awesome, I'm a bit of a nerd too, and loved this. :) Thank you so much for sharing. :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay