Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tomorrow is the Big Day






I want to thank everyone for their comments on my last couple of posts.  I'm sorry I haven't responded, as the holidays approach work has been hectic and there just hasn't been much time for anything.  I promise I did read and appreciate every single one.

Tomorrow is a big day in Bucko and TL land.  It's part of the reason I've been so busy and unable to comment as much as I would like to.  I've been trying to keep calm, but it has been a challenge at best.  I've walked around all sorts of discombobulated today.

Tomorrow has me a nervous wreck.  Tomorrow I go in for another test.  As a matter of fact it is the last test to determine whether or not Bucko and I can move forward with the next steps of having a baby.  It's a big day.  I'm nervous that something will go wrong, I'm nervous that Bucko can't be with me during this test (it's a procedure that involves an x-ray and Bucko can't be in there with me,) I'm nervous that something will be wrong and we won't be able to have the baby we want so badly.  I'm trying to keep calm, but it just isn't working.  

As nervous as I feel, I can't help but think and hope that this is a good step for us.  It feels like things are finally starting to work for Bucko and me.  I feel like the timing is right and things are going to work out.  At least I'm hoping that they do.   To be honest I'm not sure what I'm feeling.  I am just trying to keep calm and stay positive.  I'm not sure I'm succeeding, but I'm trying.

 

42 comments:

  1. I know, I know easier said than done.....but worrying about tomorrow isn't going to change anything! I shall worry for you ...OKAY? So now that we have that taken care of...you can move on. Get back to knitting Bucko's argyle sweater for Christmas.

    You will be just fine tomorrow. You have each other. Together you will handle whatever that comes your way. Look at what you have accomplished together so far!

    Much love, I'll be waiting to hear from you!!!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a great friend and we are all lucky to have you. Bucko says you should be spanked for telling me to knit him argyle, but we'll just ignore him. :)

      Thank you for all your love and support. It makes me feel better to know I have friends like you. I'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow.

      Lots and lots of love,
      TL

      Delete
  2. Good luck to the both of you. My wife and I are also trying to have children and we had no clue that it would be this difficult.

    Our best wishes and hopes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be difficult, but I keep telling myself it will all be worth it when the baby is here. I hope the same for you and your wife.

      TL

      Delete
  3. TL, I have tears, I know how painful the journey is first hand, and am so excited for you for tomorrow. I will be praying, if that is alright. I loved the photo you showed at the end... I needed those words just as much as you did... and I will be saving them to remember for the future. I might even print them out to hang up. I'm hoping tomorrow brings the wonderful news you are so hoping for.

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is alright. Every little bit helps. I saw those words and I knew I needed to hear them, so I wanted to share. I'm glad they helped you too.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  4. hugs TL! I will be thinking about you tomorrow. I can't imagine how hard the journey has been but I will be praying! And I hope tomorrow brings great news! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today has been a good day. I'm tired and worn out, but I feel lighter. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.

      Delete
  5. All the best tomorrow, TL!!!! Will be thinking of you! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not going to tell you not to worry. I have so totally been there. You have all my compassion, support and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee. Your support has been so wonderful. I hope that Bucko and I get our happy ending like you did. :)

      Delete
  7. Hey T...Sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way that everything turns out the way you and Bucko want. Above all, I want you to really deep down know one thing...no matter what happens, you are a very loved and valued woman and your value is not based on your ability to reproduce!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat. That was something Bucko and I talked about before hand. Whatever happens now, we'll work it out.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  8. Prayers are sent your way!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We'll take all the help we can get.

      Delete
  9. Hugs TL, I will be praying for both of you tomorrow. I'm sure your results will be positive :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will be thinking of you TL. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember going for all the tests, it's nerve-wracking to say the least. I don't know how to spell it but it was after a hystosipenogram that I finally go pregnant. Take a deep breath and picture all of us their in the x-ray room with you (blogging friends are allowed in you know).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the test I went for today. It was scary, but I felt better knowing how much support I had for me outside the door. You guys are amazing.

      Delete
  12. TL,
    I will be thinking about you and praying for you today. Hold Bucko's hand, listen to his words beforehand, remember them and tell them to yourself over and over. He's so close by. I'll check on you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were a great support this morning. Things went well. It was kind of crazy though.

      Delete
  13. Thinking of you today! Lean on that strong man of yours and you two will get through things just fine. Hope that the news you get is what you've been wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went better than expected. Bucko and my blogland friends were wonderful support to lean on today.

      Delete
  14. Sending thoughts and prayers your way today. I hope you get the results you are looking for.

    (((hugs)))
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We got good news so that was awesome.

      Delete
  15. Prayers for good news!
    ((hugs)) sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the best to you!!! Breathe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fingers and toes crossed for you. Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers your way. Breathe in and our slowly and try to stay calm - I know it's difficult. Bucko will be there for you both before and afterwards! We are all going to be there with you, in thought!

    Many hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your advice helped. The doctors and nurses were very nice and it was easier than I thought. Plus Bucko got me frozen yogurt. :)

      Delete
  19. Prayers and positives thoughts sent your way!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry Im late. I'll be thinking about you today and sending my best wishes and prayers your way! Clara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I'm later than everybody, and I hope yesterday went very well for you both!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry I'm late to this! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. I hope you get good news! :)

    ReplyDelete