Very cute T! I received this one and several others in an email and was going to share but you and Hermione beat me to it! LOL It still cracks me up every time I see it! ;)
hahaha I love it. don't do much for decorating. my kids would pretend to be Tarzan with a string of lights hanging down. Daddy's been on it this year :-D they seam tbe getting it, no broken decorations yet....so hopefully next year....but I'm thinking I'll start small like this guy did :-P
LOL Saw this last week on facebook and just loved it! I think it's absolutely brilliant! And who says it wasn't a lot of work, I don't know where you'd get a Grinch like that, so maybe he made it himself. :) Either way, I LOVE IT! :)
Very cute T! I received this one and several others in an email and was going to share but you and Hermione beat me to it! LOL It still cracks me up every time I see it! ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs and Blessings...Cat
I didn't know Hermione had already put it up. That's what I get for not reading before I post. LOL
DeleteLoL TL, saw this on Hermione's blog too and it cracks me up every time as well. I vote brilliant LoL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
Bucko does too!
DeleteHugs,
TL
hahaha I love it. don't do much for decorating. my kids would pretend to be Tarzan with a string of lights hanging down. Daddy's been on it this year :-D they seam tbe getting it, no broken decorations yet....so hopefully next year....but I'm thinking I'll start small like this guy did :-P
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm still struggling with teaching the cat not to break things. :)
DeleteBrilliant!
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for brilliant from me. :)
ReplyDelete-- Clint
That seems to be the consensus.
DeleteLOL Saw this last week on facebook and just loved it! I think it's absolutely brilliant! And who says it wasn't a lot of work, I don't know where you'd get a Grinch like that, so maybe he made it himself. :) Either way, I LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDelete{{{hugs}}} EsMay
It is really cool and I have no idea where to get one like that.
DeleteHugs,
TL
:)
ReplyDelete