Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Musings- Revenge of the Sixth

As folks in nerdy circles know Saturday marked that fantastic Star Wars holiday, "May the fourth be with you."  Unfortunately that day didn't fall on a Monday, so I will have to settle for Revenge of the Sixth.  Do not fear your nerd side.  Happy Monday.








 

18 comments:

  1. LoL TL, love the Jedi Cats. Thanks for the laugh :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is hilarious ! Like when someone says, " Ah, this is awful, taste it" wtfrig?

    Hope you have a 'calmer' week this week.

    love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much calmer, but at least school is almost done.

      Love,
      TL

      Delete
  3. LOL! A mutual friend of ours reminded me of "May the 4th be with you" and my geek husband loved it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Geek shall inherit the earth. :D

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  4. Lol this is awesome! Big star wars fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, love the Jedi Cats the best!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL T...These are great...really love the Jedi cats and the last one. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were pretty funny. :D I love nerd humor.

      Delete
  7. Absolutely loved the line about bleeping out all the R2D2 said! LOL and the engagement ring, so cute. :) Thank you for sharing these, they were great. :)

    ReplyDelete