Sunday, May 12, 2013

The NewlyRED Game- Bucko and TL edition

Before I get into this post, I just want to say I'm still alive.  This last week was the week from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.  I am trying to get caught up, but it's been difficult when I find myself in bed at 8:00.  Just a few more weeks until school is out and I promise the triumphant return of TL.

Time to go back in Time and play a 'classic' game based on the American TV show The Newlywed Game.  There is a twist, some questions are ttwd related- Hence the new name.  Without further ado ...cue cheesy music.......





Of course being somewhat Dd related we needed to rename this puppy.  Thanks to Susie over at Her Mischief Managed....





 Rules
Answer the questions in your category first ( ie wife answer questions under wife)
Don't share your answers with your spouse.  Next answer the questions in your spouse's category, BUT answer how you THINK he/she will answer.
Have your spouse repeat the process, with no interference from you! Make sure they know to answer your category questions as he/she would think YOU would answer the questions!

Questions for the Wife


What would your husband say was the last thing you did, that made him give you 'the look" ?

My answer: If we are talking a minor thing it would be rolling my eyes at him.  If we are talking serious leaving the door unlocked.

 Bucko: Leaving the door unlocked.

 

What part of his body does your husband discuss the most?

My answer: I think it would be his hair.

Bucko: Dramatic pause for thought.  my beard I guess... that's a tough one. 

 


If I could burn one ( non implement ) possession of my husbands and get off Scott free it would be?

My answer: easy... the ugly orange shirt

Bucko: Probably the ugly orange shirt.... I like that shirt.

  

 What shape would shape would your HoH say your backside is? 1) an apple 2) a pear 3) a pancake 4) never noticed...too distracted

My answer: I think it's an apple, but he's going to say a pear.

Bucko's answer:  Your butt, an apple.  If we are talking about just the butt.  Your body is more of a pear, but your butt is an apple.


Nothing makes me sassier than ( blank)

 My answer: Being at a family gathering.

 Bucko's answer: When you get your nails done.  Sassy is the good kind of misbehaving.

 


True or False, if my family knew we were in a Dd relationship they would  A) be mortified B) be intrigued and ask questions C) High five my HoH, and tell him/her it was about time !

My answer: It depends on if it's his family or mine.  Mine would probably go with A, sticking fingers in the ears and humming I can't hear you.  His would be understanding, but not too nosy about it.

Bucko's answer: Umm is there a letter before A?  Otherwise I have to go with A squared.  My family would probably be a B, maybe a B+. 


 

When my husband does (blank) I wish I could spank my mother in law!

My answer: Makes a can mountain.

Bucko's answer: Leaving the cabinets open in the kitchen.   What did you say... oh well they are both good answers.



When making whoopee, my husband's theme song should be A) I Will Survive B) Dancing with Myself C) Wake Me Up Before You Go Go D) Shook Me All Night Long

My answer: He really really would want me to say D, and I must say that when we are on our A game it's definitely that one.

Bucko's answer: I ain't got time for D.  Given our past history and present situation A sadly is appropriate.


If (blank) was an Olympic sport, my husband would take the gold.

My answer: Farting... oh dear lord the farting.

Bucko's answer: I'm going to cross my fingers and say snuggling...

(When I told him my answer he says no way...my answer was wrong.  He would take silver to my dad's gold. Now he says he's impressed that I think of him that way.  He says it encourages him to aspire to greatness.  Oh dear God help me!) 


Two words that best describe my husband are _______ and _________.

My answer: loyal and awesome.

Bucko's answer:  loyal and understanding

 

 Questions for the Husbands



What should your wife's theme song be?

My answer: I have no earthly idea what my theme song would be, but there is a song called Crazy Girl that Bucko once said was about me.

Bucko's answer: I'm going to go with Hot for Teacher maybe.  (That would be your song, silly.) 

Finish this sentence, even before ttwd I wanted to spank my wife when she did (blank)

My answer: Spent too much money.

Bucko's answer: Dragged me to see Mamma Mia. (NEVER AGAIN!)

 

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a (blank) would be something I'd spank with

My answer: a firecracker paddle.

Bucko's answer: Hmm... it's a toss up.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ohhh which one did she pick.... the Firecracker paddle (capital F it's a proper noun) with the Disney Princess paddle being a close second.  (It was cute and pink... don't judge me!) 

 


My wife is so adorable when she ( blanks)

My answer: Bucko would say when I do everything.  I'm always adorable according to him, but he's probably going to pick something like when I'm sleeping with the cat.

 

Bucko's answer:  Well the right answer is too dirty for this particular format. (it's a family show) sadly....but you are adorable all the time.  I'm going to go with asking for water in the shower. 


If my wife never makes (blank) again for dinner, it would be too soon.

My answer: I can't think of anything off the top of my head he likes all my food.

Bucko's answer: There has got to be something... I'm going to sit here until I figure it out... there is an answer to this question... Chicken and dumplings.... that took a while. 



Pick a bird to represent your wife.  What type of bird do you see yourself as?

My answer: Maybe a hummingbird, because I'm always running around doing things.  He would smack me for saying this but I'm going to go with a bald eagle.

Bucko's answer: What the hell kind of question is that... a bird? alright.... I would say that ... oh god... really you are writing down all of that.... you'd be a (groan) you're going to hit me... a mother hen... you are always looking out for the little ones... don't hit me. A homing pigeon, because I always come back home.. I guess.


 When I give my wife the 'look' often I am thinking (blank)

My answer: Dammit woman.... now I have to spank you not for fun.

Bucko's answer:  (Laughing) What am I thinking... I'm thinking how long and how hard am I going to have to spank her for this... (Apparently my answer comes before he gives me the look)

 

The two words that sum up my wife are _______ and _______.

My answer: loving and kind

Bucko's answer: beautiful and caring (awwww)


If there was NO chance of getting caught, where is one place you would like to make whoopee?

My answer: That's easy he'd totally say my classroom.

Bucko's answer: (If you don't get this right I'm going to hit you like the ladies on that game with the cards.) Oh totally that's easy let's go... on the desk in your classroom.


Aside from her bottom, what is your wife's greatest asset?

My answer: I'd like to think he'd say my heart, but I think if we are going with physical features he'd say my eyes.

Bucko's answer: Well I do love your boobies... but would you think I was crass enough to say your boobies... yes you would... I'm going to say your boobies... (shows what happens when I give the guy a chance here....) 

14 comments:

  1. LOL...your boobies? Well your heart is behind there somewhere.

    Thanks for playing. I can just see the two of you sitting there. Congrats Bucko I think you and Barney were the only two men who didn't pick a predatory bird...OH no sorry Jake picked a penquin.

    love, willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said, "Oh yeah... I guess I should have gone with that."

      I can imagine the dirty looks you gave Barney while playing. :D

      Love,
      TL

      Delete
  2. Ryan had the same response to the bird question....Bucko's responses were hilarious....thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see yours and Ryan's.

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA! This is great TL. He really wasn't crazy about that bird question, huh? And a disney princess paddle?? Who exactly are they marketing that too?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those cheap paddle ball toys that the ball always falls off of anyway, so who knows? LOL. It was pink and I'm totally a princess!

      Delete
  4. Awwww TL! :)

    This is so cute! I loved reading your answers. They made me smile. You use a Disney princess paddle??? That is just too beautiful! I also think that asking for water while in the shower has to be adorable too. You and Bucko are just too cute! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we try. I liked this game. It was fun to play, though I thought Bucko and I would do a little better than we did.

      Delete
  5. Oh you two are so cute! How long have you been married? You seem like the best of friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We have been married for three years, but we have been best friends since elementary school. :D

      Delete
  6. LOL T and Bucko...loved your answers! Bucko...you were definitely having fun but Really?...ya don't like Chicken and dumplings? Color me shocked!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey TL, this was fun to read. Love the interplay between you and your comments. Very cute :) Disney princess paddle ?? Beautiful and caring .. I love that!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL "says it encourages him to aspire to greatness." You might want to stop lighting matches in your house if you like candles! :) Just saying. ;) These were cute. And you picked a paddle because it was cute.... yeah, trying not to laugh, but I'd so do the same thing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it with their attachment to their ugly shirts? Mine "had" one...it became the disappeared shirt. Ha!

    LOL, I love your mutual bird answers.

    ReplyDelete