Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Doubty McDoubt Face

That's what he called me.  I mentioned in yesterday's blog post that Bucko said he planned on implementing (pun intended) daily spankings around our house.  I also mentioned that I had my doubts about the follow through of such a thing.  I had hoped to last at least a day or two, before I began to doubt but it wasn't meant to be.

Bucko came home a little late tonight.  His wonderfully cooked dinner of Hamburger Helper was already finished and ready to go.  Normally Bucko likes to spank before dinner.  Something about me across his lap with a full stomach just doesn't work.  Well when he came home he made his bowl and sat with me in front of the TV.  No mention of spanking.  We watched one show and finished a bowl.  I was reluctant to start a second episode for fear that it would be too late and spanking would be off the table.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Flipping."

"I'm not going to sit here and watch you flip through shows, put something on already." 

"It's getting late I wasn't sure you wanted to watch an hour long episode."

"Why wouldn't I?"
 

"You might have other things to do." (Insert you promised to spank me Bucko.)

"I know that.  I had planned to eat dinner, watch Doctor Who and then spank you, but apparently I only get to do two of those things.  C'mon." 

"No we can do that, I just didn't want it to get too late." 

"No obviously you didn't think I was serious, get your ass in the bedroom." 

I went.  I even got undressed when he told me to without protest.

"You doubted me.  I think there is going to have to be some lesson in this spanking instead of just fun.  Get over here." 

Bucko proceeded to get a couple of implements out of the drawer and set them on the bed.  

"I was going to do this, but you didn't trust that I could take care of things.  You had to go all Doubty McDoubt Face on me."

So he followed through.  There was a difference in this spanking than ones before.  He fussed when I kicked my legs.  When I started squirming, rather than stopping and waiting for me to get it together or stopping he just held me tighter and kept on going.  He didn't stop short at all.  There wasn't much of a lecture, but he did talk more than usual.  It was one of the best spankings he's given.  We both ended it with cuddles and feeling loved.  Maybe I can trust that there will be a repeat performance tomorrow. 




20 comments:

  1. It's all in their own time..... Sometimes we just can't get our heads around their timing ;) glad it worked out well in the end.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did work out finally and things have been really good lately.

      Delete
  2. Hey TL, "Doubty McDoubt face" - Love it! (Where does he come up with these sayings?)

    I'm glad to hear it ended with love and cuddles. It's hard sometimes to trust that they will follow through with what they say. Also when they change things around from the norm on us. I know I've had a few surprises. At least now you know he did intend to follow through.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Doubty McDoubt Face stemmed from some kind of teasing thing we used to do and it just became one of our go to terms. I've called him Jerky McJerk Face more than once. LOL.

      He did follow through and it's been pretty great.

      Delete
  3. I've learned from personal experience that they also don't like to see Pouty McPout face. Just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Pouty McPout Face is super cute, thank you very much! LOL

      Delete
  4. "Doubty McDoubt Face"? LOL!
    Just put on your "Trusty McTrust Face" and all will be well, lol!
    Glad it worked out better than you anticipated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men definitely have their own timeline. I wish I could figure it out, I also wish I had as much patience as they do. Don't you sometimes wonder if they are testing us to see if we have faith in them on following through? I'm glad he did.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think he is testing me, but we'll get it eventually. I'm glad too.

      Delete
  6. Hey how about Sassy McSasseron face....would he like that one?? Oh, shoot....that doesn't help does it?

    I hate the whole waiting to see if they will do what they say thing....I always assume Ryan will forget...and we all know what they say about assuming things!

    Yay for Bucko for remembering....and you for not laughing when he said Doubty McDoubt ;)

    ~Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, you are so not helping! LOL. I think I keep my Sassy McSasserson face on all the time. I have learned that sticking your tongue out while over the knee is a bad idea. :D

      Delete
  7. Way to go Bum Bustin' Buckster!

    er, that is to say Love ya TL. Can't wait to 'play' next week!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whose side are you on, Wilma! I can't wait either!

      Delete
  8. Isn't it funny that the hard ones are also the best ones many times. We are funny creatures aren't we? Glad it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are funny that way. Sometimes, you just have to wait and trust. It's not as easy as it sounds.

      Delete
  9. Doubty McDoubt face? Love it. Thanks for sharing, glad I'm not the only one. Bea

    ReplyDelete