Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Musings- Happy Song Edition

This weekend was kind of a roller coaster for me.  It had some highs and some really big lows.  Post about that to follow.  I'm still finding the words to express how I feel about it.

Moving on.  It's Monday now.  Bucko and I are in a good place.  The PTSD monster has reared its ugly head, but it is slowly going back into its hole.  One thing I love when I'm in a happy place is happy music.  I have training today.  Common core is raining on my summer parade, but if I have to get up and be out the door I'm going to do it with a smile.  So today's Monday Musing isn't so much a musing, but a happy song.  I hope it helps you have a happy Monday.

 

8 comments:

  1. I walking on Sunshine! Love this song, thanks for the smiles :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TL,

    I'm sorry to hear about the weekend lows and the PTSD monster rearing it's head. Glad to hear it is slowly subsiding and that you and Bucko are in a good place.

    I hope you feel better soon. Keep listening to those happy songs :)

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. Things are better today and a happy song always helps.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  3. Damn that PTSD!!! Hope you were able to tame the beast and I hope your week is a good one. I love happy music. I never ceases to amaze me what music can do for a person. :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beast is back in his hole for now I think. Hopefully things will keep going well.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  4. Hope the rest of your week holds happy music, too.
    Bea

    ReplyDelete