By the same token I have also been given a great deal of support. While I still haven't figured out why my quiet little house on blogland street got hit with this storm, I have found that I have more amazing friends than I knew willing to come help me weather this. To those of you who have been so supportive, and you know who you are, thank you. I love you all more than I can say, and I don't know that I would have survived this week without you.
Right now all I want to do is go back to my quiet little life. I think the best way for me to do that is simply to do it. My blog will remain unsearchable, and my blog roll will remain down. I don't want my friends to be forced into the spotlight, because someone linked there from here. I will continue to post when I feel I have something to say, just as I always have. It is my hope that by acting as though life if normal it will become that way again. Fake it until you make it, right?
There is one more person that I could not have survived this horrible week without. That is my Bucko. He was my rock through all the craziness. He has been strong and supportive of any decisions I have wanted to make regarding this blog. He has listened and offered comfort, but has left any choices about my blog up to me. He knows how much this blog and all of you mean to me.
Despite everything this week, I still feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband and an amazing group of friends. So back to normal we go.
I heard this song today and it's been in my head all day. It makes me think of my Bucko and in many ways all of my friends who were right beside me this week.
Happy you made the decision you did. We love having you here. Sorry you were caught in the web.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I'm glad I stayed too.
DeleteI can't imagine the stress you've been through and sorry it hit your house too. So glad you're sticking around!
ReplyDeleteIt's been rough, but I've gotten to see how many wonderful friends I have. That's not all bad.
DeleteMuch hugs to you. I don't know what all you had to endure but I imagine it was a lot considering you were thrown into the limelight. Hopefully we can all find our way back to our normal very soon!
ReplyDeletemuch love
sara
I hope so too. I am sorry to see you leave blogland.
DeleteTL, huge hugs for you! I can't imagine how difficult this has been for you. I am glad to know you are moving forward. We are strong together, and we must stand by one another knowing that we know the truth. And yes, our men rock! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah, Bucko totally needed something to make his head bigger. LOL. Thank you for the kind words.
DeleteThank you for staying. I realise it must have been a tough time. Lets just hope it is all normal. Dry soon:)
ReplyDeleteI hope so too. I'm glad I'm sticking around.
DeleteI am so happy you posted, and I just want to keep offering support to you and anyone else that has been attacked in this awful way. Much love and hugs to you, and I admire your strength in continuing. I can't imagine how tough it has been to put on the spot in such a way. I am so happy you have found comfort from the community and your wonderful man!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marie
I appreciate the support. It has really been what has inspired me to stick it out.
DeleteThank you!
so happy things are getting better. big hugs from me.
ReplyDeletem.
Thanks, m. Hugs!
DeleteHugs TL, I look forward to you being able to blog and participate normally in blogland again.
ReplyDeleteCallie
Me too. I'm glad things seem to be dying down.
DeleteHugs,
TL
TL,
ReplyDeleteI'll just say what I said earlier to you - that no one can truly understand what you have been going through unless they've been in your shoes. I don't know ALL that has been coming at you, but I do know that you are too young & too nice to have to have faced all this without any help or warning - it's not like you chose to put yourself into the limelight.......
But I'm glad that you know that you do have friends here you can count on - and a such wonderful husband who loves and supports you.
big 'Mama Bear' hugs,
Cali
I appreciate your kind words. The blessing in disguise to all of this is how many people I've found in my corner including you. Thank you again for being there.
DeleteHugs,
TL
I concur this week has been exhausting and I was merely on the sidelines watching.
ReplyDeleteI am happy we can get back to discussing what is important here. How truly amazing Bucko is!
love ya,
willie
Well I know how you would be lost without your Bucko love, and really if we can't keep miss willie happy there is nothing else to live for.
DeleteOn a serious note (yes I have one.) you know how much I love you and I couldn't have made it this week without you.
love and hugs,
TL
TL,
ReplyDeleteI know you've had a stressful, worrisome week. I've been away for most of it, but from what I've been able to gather all I can say is that I'm proud to be your friend and I'm delighted you are still right here where you belong. You've made a decision for your life, it's good for you and Bucko and it makes you happy. Be proud!
Thank you, PK. I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Hey sweetie! It's good to see you again. Lets get back to 'normal' - no more of this fire storm. :)
ReplyDelete(((Big hugs)))
^^high five^^ to Bucko. Thanks for helping our girl! ;)
It's good to be back to normal. Thanks for hanging in there with me.
DeleteHugs,
TL
I'm so anxious for this week to be over, too! You're a 'tough cookie' -- to borrow a phrase from my little one -- and I cheer you on. I'm so sorry that you were pulled into the bs, my friend. Know that we stand with you.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Rogue. I have been overwhelmed by how much this community has rallied around me. It means the world to me. I am proud to be considered part of this group.
DeleteHugs,
TL
I am so sorry for what you have been through. Hopefully things can get back to normal. One thing that did come of all this, is we got to see how truly amazing this community really is. ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope so too. You are definitely right. This community is made of strong stuff. We'll be okay.
DeleteHi TL, :)
ReplyDeleteJust popping on to let you know how much I admire your strength and courage. Good on you for not letting small-minded people change your world. Great on Bucko for being your rock through all this mess. This IS an amazing community, and we are all here to help you and each other through, in whatever form that takes! Thinking of you! SO glad you are back too! Hugs to you, TL!
<3 Katie
Thank you, Katie. It's been tough, but things seem to be better now, and I have wonderful friends. Can't ask for more than that.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Hi TL, I am sorry that this distress has reached your home, I am so glad that you have not let it drive you away, everyone in Blogland will be glad you stayed. This is where your friends are, please don't let this storm drive you away.
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
I have boarded up the windows a little, but as of now, I'm not going anywhere. Thank you for the support.
DeleteTL
Hi TL,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you were caught up in all of this and applaud your decision to carry on as normal. I am so glad you decided to stay. Hopefully this media storm will pass soon and blogland can return to normal. Good on Bucko for the way he has supported you and for being your rock.
Hugs,
Roz
Thank you, Roz. You are always so positive and supportive. I am glad I have you as a friend.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Glad you're staying! And I'm sorry you've had to deal with what you have :(
ReplyDeleteHugs!!
Elle
Me too. Thanks Elle.
DeleteTL
TL, hugs.
ReplyDeleteA soft, pillowy mattress upon which to rest away your tired.
A beautiful view with nature's songs to soothe your mental exhaustion.
A massage to relax your body and ease the physical weariness.
Much love and positivity.
Your blog was hit because of jealousy. You had something important to say, a truth that was hard to read and comprehend, a love that is strong. It just as easily could have been many other blogs, though, because most of them have these things. Maybe this gal wants the same kind of beautiful relationship you have with Bucko, but is too afraid to do the hard stuff to get it, so she threw rocks at your blog trying to spoil it.
I'm glad you feel you can stick around and share your quiet little life with us. I don't know what the song was because it won't display on my phone, but I'm happy it spoke to you about Bucko being by your side. We're standing with you.
Hugs,
Irishey
That massage sounds amazing. I'm going to tell Bucko you said he has to give me one. ;) He has to listen to that, right?
DeleteThank you so much for your kind words. This instance has rocked my little world. I never imagined all this. I have been amazed and humbled by the amount of love and friendship I have received.
Hugs,
TL
Sure, tell Bucko a massage is in order, just not sure you should tell him I ordered it! Lol! He might not want you to hang out with someone who bosses him around. ;-)
DeleteI feel so badly that you and a few others were offered up like sacrificial lambs, token blogs that bore the brunt of a misdirected assault on the entire community. I'm not dd, at least not in the way it's described, but this is where I found friends with the same general ideas as me. I felt comfortable, so I moved in and was welcomed.
This means the shots fired directly at you and the few others were aimed at me, too. Just because I didn't get hit this time doesn't mean I didn't deeply feel the pain and alarm when I learned who was attacked. I think most everyone here feels the same, probably to an even greater degree than I do.
We're all dodging bullets from people who don't even know what they're shooting at, so we need to remain together and help each other, as we do in so many other things.
Hugs,
Irishey
P.S. Bucko, you might want to think about giving your gal a massage - just a thought. ;-)
I'm so sorry this happened to you, and I'm glad you felt the support and love! So happy you're staying!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words. I'm glad to be staying too.
DeleteI'm so sorry you were caught up in this mess, but i'm glad you decided to stay. :) You have lots of support, and it sounds like Bucko is just so sweet and supportive to you. That's wonderful. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is sweet and supportive. You all have been amazing as well. I'm a lucky girl.
DeleteHugs,
TL
I'm glad you're not letting *them* win TL. I look forward to reading more of the great love story between Bucko and TL.
ReplyDeleteHi you dont know me because I've been hiding and lurking ..im sorry you been through hurt...reading your post made me upset u seem so sweet and you were hurt so badly..I hope to get to know u hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteTL, I so hope that this week is much, much better. It hasn't been fun out here at all and I would like to go back to old times. Thanks for being an encouragement to me these past days.
ReplyDelete