I have a couple favorite Christmas specials. One is Garfield Christmas, but that one doesn't seem to come on anymore. Since I was a kid my best friend and I would always watch Charlie Brown Christmas together on the phone. She at her house, and me at mine. That tradition has faded over the years, but it is still one of my favorites and it's not really Christmas until I hear Linus telling Charlie Brown what Christmas is all about.
One of my other all time favorites is Twas the Night Before Christmas. The adorable little mice captured my heart from a young age and it's just not Christmas without them. The sweet upbeat song about miracles is my favorite part. Bucko is my Christmas miracle. Finding a man who can love someone as screwed up as I tend to be is no small miracle. Maybe TTWD is giving my miracle a hand.
Merry Christmas Everyone.
Bucko being your miricle is a beatiful sentiment :)
ReplyDeleteA very Merry Christmas to the both of you!
MrBB
Thank you Mr. BB. Merry Christmas to you as well.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your miracle Bucko, TL!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Thanks, Cat. I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday as well.
DeleteThose were really sweet movies. I've never actually seen Charlie Brown's Christmas in it's entirety. I should watch that some time. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI think it's one of the best Christmas specials. I look forward to it every year. I hope you and Gadget had a great Christmas.
DeleteOh my goodness, I didn't know anyone else liked that show but me! I have been singing "even a miracle needs a hand" for DAYS leading up to Christmas after watching that one. I loved it as a child.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. - Here's to a good New Years as well.
It's been one of my favorites for a long time Emi. Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I mention it. I'm glad someone does! I hope you and the H had a wonderful Christmas.
DeleteBeautiful blog hon!
ReplyDeleteGuests have finally left and I now have time to do what I love most -
reading wonderful blogs about Dd.
Yours is wonderful!
Happy New Year!
Jack's Jill
Thanks, Jill. I hope you and Jack had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year.
DeleteHugs,
TL