Sunday, December 2, 2012

Red Box Can Get You a Red Butt

Who doesn't love Red Box?  It's so simple and cheap.  Well it is if you aren't me.  Red Box got me not one but TWO spankings Friday afternoon.

Okay let's flashback to about a month ago.  Bucko was going to be working all day on a day I was off, so I rented some movie's from Red Box.  I didn't want to be bored all day and missing him.  In theory, this was a good plan.  Three dollar entertainment right?  Wrong.

I watched two of the three movies that day and returned them on Monday.  The third movie I didn't watch until a couple days later.  Bucko sees the Red Box case and tells me I need to return the movie the next day, because it was costing a dollar a day for each day we kept it.  I agreed with him and put the DVD in my teacher bag with every intention of swinging by Walmart to return the DVD on my way home.  Well simply put, that didn't happen.  My inner monologue says 'oh don't be such a worry wart, return it tomorrow. No biggie.'  So with that thought in my head, I forgot about the DVD.

Boy howdy, I forgot like a champ.  Moving back to present day, I was heading home on Friday afternoon when I reached into my bag and what do I pull out?  The month old Red Box DVD.  Crap on a spatula!  I speedily (while still obeying all traffic laws) head to Walmart and drop off the DVD.  Then I head home and check my bank account.  Yep, ladies and gents I had managed to rack up a 45 dollar DVD rental.

So the next  question became one every DD wife has asked at one point or another: To tell, or not to tell?  Let's look at the facts.  Would Bucko find out on his own? Nope, the charge was on my account that doesn't have his name on it.  Was it over my spending limit? Nope, spending limit is 50 dollars.  I could have let it ride and even gotten away with it, but after mulling it over with some other wives on the LDD network, I decided the right thing to do was to tell him.

So when Bucko came home from work on Friday I took the plunge.  I should also add that Bucko's busiest day is Friday and he doesn't always come home in the best mood.  See how brave I am?  Dinner was ready and Bucko was hungry.  I fully expected to be told I would have to wait until after dinner.  However, Bucko put down his plate he was about to fix and pointed to the bedroom.

Dammit woman, I'm hungry and now I have to spank you.

It's okay honey really.  I can wait until you've eaten.

No you can't.  I'll just have to add on for making me wait for my dinner.  (EEK! There is that HOH face again!  When did he get so good at that look anyway?)

Off we went to the bedroom.  For actual punishment spankings Bucko prefers me bent over the bed.  There was very little lecture here, as we both knew what the problem was.  Bucko proceeded to bare my butt and started spanking.  He paused after a few sharp smacks announcing that was one week.  He did the same for two.  Then went into the closet for the bag of doom.  I couldn't quite see what he had in his hand and when I turned to look, Bucko was quick to order me back around.  The next thing I knew the leather paddle started in on my rear, and quickly lit it on fire.  That was for weeks three and four.  One final sharp smack caught me in that just right spot to produce a wicked sting.  (When and where did he learn that?!)

And that was for making me wait for my dinner.  (We both laughed, and hugged.  All was forgiven and I redressed heading out to fix his plate.)

While you are eating, I'm going to work on my paper.

What paper?

The one for my class.

When is it due?

Tomorrow. (Did I just say that out loud?)

Get back in here.  What is the rule about procrastination? 

Technically it's not due yet.  Procrastinating is waiting until the morning of to write the paper.

Bucko did not look amused and pointed to the bed.  Double crap on a spatula!

Buckette (the girly version of Bucko.  He uses that in response to Bucko often)  The rule is there for a reason.  You get stressed out when you wait, and now instead of spending time together this evening, you have to work.  (Holy crow! Was that a lecture?  Who are you and what have you done with my Bucko?)

Back over, pants down.  I'm going to make this quick, because you have a paper to write.

I did as I was told, and Bucko went back to the closet and the bag of doom.  The small hot pink leather strap came out and Bucko went back to work.  About two minutes later he was done, and my bottom was a hotter shade of pink than the strap.  Bucko hugged and kissed me.  He forgave me and we cuddled for a few minutes.  Then he gave me a smack and told me to get to work.

The paper didn't take that long to write, and Bucko and I still got to spend a nice evening together.  As much as I would like to blame Red Box for all this, I suppose it's my own fault.  I learned very valuable lessons from all this.  

 1. Always wait until after Bucko has eaten before confessing.
 2. Confession really is good for the soul, just watch out because the first spanking may lead to a second.
3.  We are definitely not in Kansas anymore, Toto.  It's clear that Bucko is starting to feel at home in his role, and my days of running the show are over.


11 comments:

  1. Girlfriend...

    Timing is EVERYTHING.. Never, start confessing whilst the HoH type person is hungry.. Full, satisfied, happy... those are things to look for. I am so proud of you that you confessed. Dang, it is so hard to do that... Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana. I have definitely learned what to look for when confessing. It was hard, but I'm glad I did it. I think this has been good for us. I'm getting much better about not hiding things, and I think we have a much more open relationship.

    Now what does the DD wives' guide say about waking up your HOH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes one confession can lead to another! Sounds like it all worked out in the end though:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, one definitely led to the other in this case, but things worked out great. The paper got done, and all is quiet on the Bucko front for the moment.

      Delete
  4. Odd to say but...congrats?...I mean this is what you were looking for right.

    Seems like you and Bucko are on the ttwd fast track :)

    Hope your bum's all good now

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this is one of those careful what you wish for moments. Bucko is a fast learner. The bum is all good for the moment. We shall see how long that lasts.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on fessing up TL but I agree with Dana - Timing is EVERYTHING! Never, ever start confessing while the HoH type person is hungry, tired, in a bad mood, etc.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great tips ladies. Lots of info I could have used a couple days ago! :) Live and learn I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a huge problem with procrastination too. Only, I procrastinate with my insulin... to which Gadget takes a rather dim view of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bucko and I are both diabetic. I can see why Gadget would frown upon that. Take care of yourself girl!

      Delete
  8. My new domestic Discipline Motto:
    Better earlier than later!
    Get it done - save the rod. ;)

    hugs to you hon!
    jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete