Sunday, December 30, 2012

Death on a Triscuit

Hi everyone.  I wanted to take a moment and explain my sudden and possibly extended absence.  I have pneumonia.  I know awesome right?  It is painful for me to sit up for very long at this point and I'm running a high fever.  To sum it up I feel like death on a Triscuit.  To those of you who commented on my last post that I haven't replied to, I'm sorry, and I promise I will reply as soon as I'm able to sit up for more than a few minutes.  I miss reading blogs and writing to all of you. 

15 comments:

  1. Oh gosh.

    I've been ill too...but NOTHING like that. It is such a horrible time to be sick- especially when you are supposed to be on vacation.

    I'm so sorry...get well...we'll still be here falling apart and rebuilding when you get back!

    Happy New Year!

    Love Willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better and recover very soon.
    We'll all be here when you get back :)
    MrBB

    PS. Oddly, now I want a Triscuit. But with a piece of cheese on top...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! WOW, I hope you get well soon. Pneumonia is awful! ((HUGS)) we'll all be here waiting on your well return.

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww TL - Just take care of yourself and get well. We will be here whenever you are ready to come back. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure hope you are feeling much better soon. Have to tell you...you are my inspiration. Haven't yet talked to my husband about DD and don't know that I ever will, but I hope I am as brave and authentic as you always are. I cheer the victories and sympathize with the setbacks and most of all I love your attitude toward your marriage, your husband, and your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I am honored and humbled. Thank you so much for saying that. It made my day, heck it made my week. I hope you and your husband find something that works for you on your journey. Please feel free to email me if you want to talk about anything. Thanks again for the awesome comment.

      Delete
  6. I hope you feel better soon..... Sick is no way to spend hard earned school holidays :(

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you are feeling better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well wishes coming your way.
    You know the drill, rest, drink lots of tea and water and take good care of yourself.
    We'll be here when you're back on your feet.
    Happy New Year!!
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry you're feeling lousy. I hope you bounce back quickly!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe TL, sorry to hear, this time of year too! Look after yourself and get well soon. We'll be here when you are well enough to come back.

    Wishing you every blessing in the year ahead.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless it's heart..... Honey, that stuff can make you believe with all your heart a truck has parked on your chest.. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear that you are ill. Take very good care of yourself.

    Happy New Year,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you everyone for all the well wishes. I'm up and around a little bit more now. :)

    ReplyDelete