Friday, February 22, 2013

Meme

 I thought this looked like fun.  I would love to hear some of your answers to these questions.

1: Do you like to use post-it notes?
I am a teacher I love post-it notes.  I usually have a ton on my desk with different things I need to do on them.
 
2: Do you take shampoos/conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, I usually bring my own.  I am picky about my hair.
 
3: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
  No, I'm not sure what I would do with one if I did.
 
4: Do you have freckles?
Yes, lots of them.  Bucko likes the one on my bum.
 
5: Do you always smile for pictures?
No, I hate having my picture taken.  Usually my smile is a suffering one.
 
6: What's your biggest peeve?
People who use other people.  I don't like those people who are only nice when they want something from you.
 
7: What's your favorite food?
I love seafood.  Shrimp and crab legs are probably my favorite.
 
8: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
  The Princess Bride, no question, but I also love watching Disney movies.  They are such fun, happy movies.
 
9: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I sent a note home to one of my students recently.
 
10: Favorite kind of sandwich?
  Reuben or a grilled cheese with tomatoes, bacon, and red onion.
 
11: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French toast and bacon.

12: What is your usual bedtime?
No later than 11 most days.  Probably sometime around 10.

13: Do you sing in the shower?
No, I plan in the shower.  I sing in the car or the kitchen when I'm cooking.
 
14: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I hate having my picture taken so probably not, but I did do one of those boudoir photo shoots for Bucko's 30th birthday.

17 comments:

  1. Oh lovely another meme

    I love sea food too, I could eat shrimps and scallops all day :)

    Lol sending a note home to a student doesn't count as writing a letter does it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. I agree 100% with this, I hate pictures as well but TM loves them and will take pictures of anything. When we go out somewhere for the day if he brings his camera we have to keep stopping for him to take pictures of that tree and that bush and then I should stand in front of that other tree.. and it's never ending lol.

    7. I work with elementary age kids the most and end up seeing a lot of Disney movies many times over so I suppose it's a good thing I like them as well :)

    11. I love French Toast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully Bucko is mostly understanding about my dislike of pictures. French toast is so good.

      Delete
  3. I think most of us teachers plan in the shower :) It's the perfect time to do so, nobody to interrupt, well most of the time anyway.

    I'm totally with you on the people who use people thing too. SOO annoying but mainly because it's so rude.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answer's to your meme. My favorite food. McDonalds hamburbers, My favorite ssndwich. Cornbeef on rye. My favorite breakfast. Scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, toast, coffee. orange juice. My favorite movie's "Secretary'. and "Roots of Heaven". They both have spanking scenes in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey T, my fellow seafood lover! :) It's so fun to learn more about my friends here in blog land. I hate having my picture taken and the camera hates me also so guess we're even. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameras and I don't get on well either. :) I like these things. They are fun.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  6. I love the memes! I just did this one or a very similar one that hermione had :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, T!

    I do a lot of thinking and planning in the shower too! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi TL thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading this.

    I love your answer about the freckles LoL. I afraid I am definitely not a seafood type of gal, totally with you on the sandwich and breakfast though!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my seafood. I just ate some wonderful seafood yesterday. French Toast is awesome and Bucko loves it.

      Delete