Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spankful for Bas








Being new to the blogging community, I haven't really had the chance to get to know Bas the way many of you have.  I have lurked on his blog a few times, and found his pearls of wisdom to be enlightening.  He's made me laugh when I've read his wicked demon's comments on Rogue's blog.  Reading the blogs today that have talked about Bas has made me wish I'd joined this community sooner and gotten the chance to know him better.  For now I will just send a hug and a friendly hello.

3 comments:

  1. He has REALLY wicked comments, doesn't he? :)

    And just going through everyone's posts is a wealth of Basdom. Even if you joined recently, you can still catch up with him now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TL, Ana is right...I'm having so much fun visiting everyone and reading all the "Basdom's".

    Happy Spankful for Bas Day!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. TL, I like Bas's Wicked Demon. Maybe I shouldn't, but he has such a great personality!

    ReplyDelete