Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musings- Vintage Edition

No retro gear here today.  This edition of Monday Musings is dedicated to all of you wonderful ladies that could use a glass of submission, myself included.  Enjoy!

 
Perhaps the right HOH can make you feel this way.  If not you can always try this, but I wouldn't recommend it.


How good are your dance moves?

Just remember to keep it classy.




Best friends know you best.



And one just for you Rogue!

Have a great Monday everyone.     

27 comments:

  1. Well, I lost it on the last one, lol. Good thing I had already swallowed my water :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMBO...these are all great but the last one is outstanding! Thanks T!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that last one is so me. Love the cheeky cellar comment. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me think of you, so I had to share it. Don't go locking Jared in the cellar now and blame me. :)

      Delete
  4. Ah yes the last one... I remember for my birthday someone bought me a fancy bottle stopper. I just looked at it confused. She stated " It is to recork your bottle of wine".

    " Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....and how long have we been friends? "

    Love Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently not long enough. LOL. Glad you enjoyed Willie.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  5. Love these. Makes me want a glass...errr bottle?? But I'm at work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed, and when you get home from work you can enjoy again.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the chuckle... The last one was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so great!!! Thank you so much for sharing! :) My favourite was actually the one that said "A great friend knows when to shut up and hand over the bottle." LOVED IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok you had me in stitches lol
    Now I better go and let hubs out of the basement ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure he isn't holding a weapon... um implement before you let him out.

      Delete
  9. I'm with everyone else. I was smiling till the last one and then I choked on my coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it didn't end up all over your computer. Glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  10. LOL TL, these are great, thanks for sharing. I love them all, my favourites are the friend one, the cellar and the last one :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. It does seem that the submissive wife community knows very little about leftover wine.

      Delete
  11. This explains why my HoH was locked in the basement n all the wine bottles are empty and my bff was out cold on my couch. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you have it all figured out now.

      Delete
  12. Ha! Thanks for the laugh this morning TL (although I may have nightmares later about the expression on that gal's face in the 2nd picture!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a little creepy, I agree. Glad you enjoyed.

      Delete
  13. LOL - I always love those Ecard things. I have a bunch pinned to Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest has been my source for a couple of the Monday Musings.

      Delete
  14. LMFAO, Left over wine?? Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete