Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday Musings - NPA Edition

This one is for all my girls in the sisterhood.  You know who you are.

Was your first time like this?






If your pet has one there is only one thing to do.  Make it an internet sensation.





 Would you buy these for the kiddos?




This is good to know, but we probably shouldn't let it get around to the husbands.



But if it does get around just remember what to tell him.
  

 Have a great Monday everyone.

33 comments:

  1. Ok I need to change my pants lol
    Thanks for te laugh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too FUNNY!! Great start to the week. Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the dog was actually a stuffed toy penis someone made! Lol! That and Buzz had me rolling! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL T...thanks for starting my Monday off with a good laugh! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I'm just getting around to blog and I about did a spit take of my tea again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, Emi. Glad you had a good laugh.

      Delete
  7. You are so darn funny! Had me giggling!

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That golden retriever puppy always makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMAO thanks for brightening my work day TL. Fortunately I read this on my phone!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank goodness. Glad I could help.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  10. Silly silly! What is that movie? I don't think I have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called The Sweetest Thing, but the song is only on the unrated version.

      Delete
  11. Lol, thanks for the laughs........ The buzz drink was hilarious.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guess I better comment...don't want to disappoint Bucko! *wink*.

    Nothing like taking Buzz to 'infinity and beyond!"

    And um, petting the puppy...bwhaahhhaaa...

    Love Willie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I have to admit, I had to look at the dog for about 3-5 seconds before realizing it wasn't stuffed and was a dog lying down! LOL And the Buzz cup... oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. It's going to be on the most wanted toy list this year for sure.

      Delete
  14. God bless that little puppy! Does kind make you want to reach down and stroke him. ;)
    The girls in the video are so outrageous you can't help but giggle.
    Thank for the funnys!
    Catrinka

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I had checked this out sooner, it could have saved my mood. Laughing now though

    ReplyDelete