Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Musing- Spanking New Edition

That's right I went there.  This one is dedicated to the love and sometimes hate relationship we have with spankings.  Since Willie used real candy, I'll use man candy. Enjoy everybody.

This one is too funny not to share.





Do you need a shirt like this one?  If you had one would you wear it in public or just around the house for the hubs?




Yes, please.  Mine is next month and then we have all those un-birthday spankings to discuss.




I would say with the release of 50 Shades of Grey even the celebrities are joining us in spanko land, but it seems Hollywood was on to something  before we were.

Lucy had some 'splainin to do.

    

 John Wayne knew how to keep his leading ladies in line.





Elvis said it all... 



These are cartoons, but the actors who play these heroes might be worth the trip OTK.

Captain America can show me truth, justice and the American way anytime.

  

 Especially if he's dressed like this:
 


Or maybe you prefer the dark knight.  (Insert your favorite Batman here) Naughty Catwoman anyone?


And how about a hottie from across the pond.  Bond James Bond: Double 0 spanko. (Again insert your favorite martini drinker here.)


Maybe nerdy is a little more your speed.  We've got a spanker for that too.




So the question of the day is what TV/Movie/Celebrity spanker and spankee would you and your significant other be.  They don't have to be a couple or even from the same show.  It doesn't have to be a couple already included on this blog.  It can be anyone really. I'm pretty loose with the rules.  Post your answer in the comments and next week I'll put them all together with a who's who.




18 comments:

  1. Hmm...I choose the Professor and Mary Ann for Will and I. :) Fun game, TL!

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE JOHN WAYNE, and even more when in the movie (McLintock!) his daughter gets all high and mighty, and the guy that likes her takes her over his knee right in front of Joyn Wayne, and all John Wayne does is laugh!!! Probably my favourite spanking scene so far in a movie. So honestly, right now we're probably more of the Sheldon and Amy type spanking couple, but I'm hoping to get to the John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara type. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you as Maureen O'Hara. I think it's a great choice for you. :D

      Delete
  3. *Whistling Innocently* Have ABSOLULELY no idea what you're talking about. hehehe Got to admit, I LOVE her spunk! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm sure John Wayne loved spanking the spunk right out of her.

      Delete
  4. Im going to say Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara. Even though she never gets spanked in Gone With the Wind, I'm sure Rhett wanted to. He definitely took control and drug her up the stairs when she wasn't acting right :) I'm thinking there was a spanking involved there!! Fun post!

    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice. I like the southern belle spanking idea. Miss Scarlett sure needed one, and I think Rhett would be a great HOH.

      Delete
  5. Def.. Lucy and Desi... I'm always up to something I shouldn't be up to and he's always frustrated and hot on my trail (even though I think he's clueless) at the end he always catches me!!

    Punkinlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now I'd say we are Ernie and Bert :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willie you keep causing my coffee to go up my nose-

      Delete
  7. Hi TL, wot fun, I love this. We would be Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. We are suckers here for the romantic Tom/Meg movies.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edward and Vivian (Richard Gere & Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be jessica Simpson... Not the "dumb" version.., the fun, cute one lol. And fireman would be..... Johnny Depp.
    Less because of his quirky character and more for his cheekbones. I swear, fireman has the same set, lol :)
    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks I needed something to make me smile! Definitely the Dark Night and Padama from Star Wars

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late... have had a hard time getting much time these days! BUT I picture us as a Sweet Home Alabama type... Reese Witherspoons character as Melanie for me, and "H" as Jake... Mel certainly needed a spanking in the bar scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwahahahaha! er, um sorry....no further comment.

      Delete