It's really not as cool as it sounds. I didn't wrestle a baby alligator from her mother on a dare or anything remotely adventurous. I had a bad dream. Actually it wasn't even so much bad as it was weird. I don't even know why I remembered it. Most of the time I don't really remember dreams, but there are a rare few that stick out in my head vividly.
I remember being in the woods and I was running. What was I running from? A little green, couldn't have been more than a foot long baby alligator. This baby alligator had sharp teeth and was nipping at my ankles. Now when you are a girl like me, that is to say grace personified, tripping in these dreams in inevitable. So there I was lying on the ground with this baby alligator nipping at me, when Charles Ingalls (looking just like Michael Landon) came and saved me. Where the heck Charles Ingalls came from I don't know. Honestly before this I wasn't really a Little House fan. I found a new respect for it as Charles became my hero.
Of course in a moment of infinite wisdom I told Bucko about my crazy dream. It just so happened that later that week we went to the park where we were about to be married and there was a cage that contained a baby alligator. (Coincidence, I think not!)
Well being the
So there it is in all it's glory! Baby alligators are scary! And here is a little laugh for your Friday.
Love,
TL

ROFL - This is a cute story. Dang Bucko has always had the HoH tendencies? Ooooh. You're right, still wish I could stick a book on my head and just absorb all the info. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Cat
Glad you liked it. I was afraid it wouldn't live up to the hype. As for Bucko, not really. He's always kind of let me have my own way, but he's coming into his own now.
ReplyDeleteGirl... sounds to me like Bucko and The Man have the same sense of humor... He just loves to create a "situation" that leaves me screaming like a girl. Love the story, thanks for the laugh..
ReplyDeleteBucko loves doing stuff like that. His favorite thing to do is to wait until his hands are freezing and put them on the middle of my back. He's lucky I love him sometimes.
ReplyDeleteThat's cute and crazy that you just happened uppon a baby alligator after that dream! it was preemptive!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing not only that you hubby tricked you, but that Charles Ingalls was in your dream! HA! That's so odd. Dreams are strange like that.
Before I had my babies, I would dream I had them and they were cats when I'd get them out of the crib. Weird.
That is a strange one Emi. Sometimes I dream crazy things, and have no idea where it came from.
ReplyDelete