Thursday, November 29, 2012

Roof Top Rendezvous

So Bucko and I have been reunited and everything is good in our home.  No major trouble, loss of limb, or any such catastrophe, other than the house being a wreck when I got home.  I politely declined yelling at or killing my wonderful Bucko.  (See what a good submissive wife I am?) Okay really I was just so glad to be home I didn't care.

Now that I am home my mind keeps wandering, and did while I was away as well, to an episode that happened between my Bucko and me right before I left.  Bucko works in a high stress job that often requires him to get called in on his time off.  This really bugs me, especially when it happens over the holidays when our time should be devoted to family.  One such phone call came in last Saturday. I grumbled, complained, and pouted about Bucko having to go into work.  Bucko took all this remarkably well, and asked me to come along.  Not wanting to miss out on family time and being the a fore mentioned wonderful submissive wife I am; I agreed.  (Okay yes, he offered to take me to one of my favorite places for lunch to make up for the inconvenience, but that's not the only reason I went!

Fast forward an hour or two later, I was rapidly becoming bored around the empty office.  (Insert nobody else had to come into work pout here.) I decided to offer Bucko a little incentive to get a move on, namely a kiss, or two.  Okay it was a mini make out session.  This was supposed to be family time remember.

What are you doing, woman?

Umm, encouraging you to move your incredibly cute butt?

You are distracting me!

But, it's fun and I want to spend time together!

Well just behave for a minute, I'm almost done.

I was behaving! (POUT)

A few minutes later Bucko did hold his hand out to me and I took it.  As I stood up and met his gaze I noticed there was something HOH-y in his eyes.

Come with me, woman. (What is it with HOH's and woman?)

Done finally! Yay!!

Something like that, come on.

The exit is that way. (Picture a very confused Buckette)

I know that, stop questioning me and come on.

Well when he put it like that what could I do?  We ended up on the roof of the building.   Woot! Romantic make out session right? Wrong!

There was so kissing involved which was nice, but before I could really get into it, I was bent over some metal structure up on the roof.

Keep your hands down.

What are you doing?

Quiet you, you wanted my attention and now you are going to get it.

Umm huh?

Wait a second!  In the next minute I was still bent over and suddenly my jeans and panties were down around my knees and Bucko was spanking my bare backside.  I learned a valuable lesson in that moment, spankings when it's cold sting!  Holy cow.  This was seriously happening.

It was more fun and playful than punishment, but stung none the less. When Bucko had reddened my rear to his satisfaction we ended up engaged in other activities on the roof, that made glad nobody was watching but the birds.

Maybe getting called into work wasn't so bad after all.

19 comments:

  1. Love the story!!! Glad you shared it!!!
    ~Hugs~
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanessa! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. That story is awesome. Keep up the good work TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn girl! How romantic is that?
    Lucky you!

    Hugs
    Jack's Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really romantic. There is something fun about leaving his office looking like wild eyed teenagers, that was pretty awesome.

      Delete
  5. The Man calls that behavior.... goading the tiger... Never know whatcha gonna get... And there is something in me that just HAS to...That is when I get... "Lil Girl...quit messin...." Sounds like things are going great with you guys. I really glad.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goading the tiger... I like that. I may have to borrow that phrase. "Lil girl quit messin," sounds like a dare to me. Thanks for checking in!

      Delete
  6. Cute story TL - liked the second half of the rendevous. ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooo! I enjoyed this story! ;)
    Good day for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep it was a good day. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwww colour me green with envy! You are one lucky girl !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I am. Thank you very much! Maybe you and Barney can find a nice roof somewhere. I highly recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This sounds quite fun, but I think MM's bones as well as mine might crack all over the place were we to try some of these shenanigans on a rooftop. Aah, the glory of being middle aged.

    Such adventures! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MM might think a little cracking is worth it. :) It was definitely a fun experience and one I won't soon forget. I'm not sure where Bucko and I will have our next adventure, but I'm on the look out.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe... now enter helicopter or low flying plain - TechnoChic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow TC,

    I totally didn't think of that. Now you have me wondering... LOL thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete