As this day winds to a close I'd like to take a minute to say thank you. I am a lucky girl. I have a husband I adore who is willing to do anything for me. I have a job I adore where I get to make a difference in the lives of children. I have a wonderful home and great family and friends. Things aren't always perfect, but there are more blessings in my life than I could ever say.
Which brings me to my newest blessing. All of you. I started this blog with encouragement from some of you, and the overwhelming support I have gotten from the beginning has made this a wonderful experience. I am so grateful to have all of you sharing in my journey. Thank you for just being interested. Your support, comments and kind words mean more than I could ever say. Thank you for just being with me as I try to figure it all out.
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it. Those of you braver than me who are shopping tonight and tomorrow best of luck and be safe.
From the Bottom of my Heart,
TL
And just for fun!


You are such a wonderful asset to the blogworld. I am glad you had a good day...
ReplyDeleteThank you. You are a great friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to write for and share with all of us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading Callie.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to and enjoy reading each one of your posts. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet. Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoy reading.
DeleteBeautiful post. You are a blessing to blogland TL - so happy you started blogging. Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
I had a great holiday and I'm very glad I started blogging. It has introduced me to many wonderful friends who have become blessings in my life, like you. Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you survived Thankgiving. Black Friday kills me, the irony that it is the day after Thanksgiving. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteHappy that you too have found comfort and friends in Blog Land
That is definitely one of the world's great ironies. I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
ReplyDelete