Thursday, January 3, 2013

Still Alive

Just to give you all a quick update, I'm still alive.  My fever has (FINALLY) broken and I'm able to sit up a little more.  I'm still coughing up a storm and having trouble breathing.  I'm out of work for a couple more days.  I have worked my way through four seasons of The West Wing.

Bucko is taking good care of me.  My house isn't as clean as I would like it to be, but he's trying.  He's been doing the cooking and keeping up with all my needs.  DD hasn't really been a factor the last few days.  It's hard to break rules when you can't get off the couch.

I promise a real post soon.  I hope everyone had a Happy New Year, and your football team won.  Unless they were playing my team.  ;)  I miss all of you, and thanks for the well wishes.  I'm sorry I haven't responded individually, but I'm on a time limit until the hacking starts up again. 

9 comments:

  1. No need to respond. Thanks for letting us know how you were doing! I sincerely hope you are feeling better soon. Coughing is so very painful.

    Happy to hear Bucko is taking good care of you- like there was any doubt. I've been saying a lot lately, illness is a first class ticket on the Submission Train- not that I'd recommend it :)

    Feel better soon.
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel even better very soon TL.
    You mention that DD hasn't been a factor? But, Bucko is being a wonderful and caring HoH. That is also part of a DD relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing energy and prayers your way TL. No apologies necessary - just do what you need to do in order to get well. Mr BB made a very good point - DD is not just about spanking and punishment and Bucko is showing what an awesome HoH he is.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are still alive and being taken care of so well!

    Thanks for letting us know and take care - rest up, we will all be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update TL, so glad to hear you are starting to feel better and hope you are feeling even better still very soon. Happy to hear Bucko is taking good care of you.

    Take care, get well and we will all be here when you are feeling better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn this flu - it's ravaged the whole world!
    I got the vaccine because of my asthma - so even though I can get the flu -
    it's never that bad.
    Right now I'm tired and achy.
    Glad to see you are better dear friend.
    Take care and get well wishes

    Jack's devoted Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you were sick! I've missed posts. Please get better. Rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I appreciate it. I'm up and around now, and headed back to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete