Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bucko's Got A Brand New Hat

Remember how I told you things had been pretty lax around here lately with busy schedules and illnesses?  Well it turns out that those days are overEven with out the frequent maintenance, Bucko has been wearing his HOH hat pretty snugly these days.  Still without his usual presence and attention I've been a little (lot) less submissive than I have been in the past.  Turns out today was the day that Bucko decided enough was enough.

Today started normally enough.  An early morning phone call woke me up and Bucko and I snuggled in bed after I took it.  We spent the morning relaxing together.  The plan for the day was for us both to get a haircutLike most fellas for Bucko this process takes about ten minutes, whereas mine takes a few hours once you factor in color, cut, highlights, shampoo, blow out, and the eyebrow wax.  (Hey it takes work to achieve the rocking solid 7 and a half I strive for on a daily basis.)

At any rate I was in the tub this morning, as I wanted to shave and relax a little.  I was encouraging Bucko to come with me to the salon and let my stylist cut his hair while my color was setting.  He firmly declined stating he wasn't going to sit for four hours while I got my hair done.  Now I know that was an unreasonable request, but I miss him and I wanted to spend time with him.  I continued to bug him while he was brushing his hair in the bathroom.  A word to the wise ladies splashing and jokes about your HOH's hairline are not wise moves.  This resulted in a first for Bucko and me.  He walked over to where I was in the tub with a look on his face I didn't quite recognize, hauled me up to a standing position and proceeded to smack my behind right there in the tub.  Whoa!  When did this start happening?  

After getting out of the tub I was told Bucko didn't appreciate the attitude he'd been getting from me lately.  He said he didn't mind some attitude, but I had been pushing it too far.  I politely asked him to give me a number on a scale of one to ten of what was the appropriate amount of attitude.  To which he responded, "Woman can't you just say I'm sorry Sir and do as you are told?"  Apparently "Where is the fun in that?" was the wrong answer.  This promptly earned me a few more smacks.  When did that become Bucko's answer for everything?

So moving along to my leaving the house today and giving Bucko one last chance to accompany me.  Apparently (Apparently I say apparently a lot.  Bucko has mentioned this to me before.)  I was pestering him when I was giving him this last chance.   Bucko responded to my sweet offering with, "If you ask me that one more time you are going to be late and will be sitting on a sore behind when you go get your hair done."  Well!   

"Are you really sure?" 

"That's it!" Picture Bucko heading for the door behind me.

Okay! Okay! Easy killer I'm going I'm going. Picture Buckette rushing for the car.

When I got home from getting my hair done (which is pretty cute by the way) I had to change clothes.  We were going out to dinner tonight with some friends.  We had a little time and Bucko liked the view so he told me to stay like that until it was almost time to go.  Now I swear this wasn't disobedience, and I was seriously distracted.  We started talking about other things and I started grabbing my sweater and getting dressed.

"Okay seriously you can't even listen for a minute can you?"

"Huh? What? Oh I forgot."

"Yeah well I'm going to fix that right now." 

Off came my clothes and Bucko's belt.  He proceeded to use said belt to give me a spanking that had me rather squirmy during dinner.  There was even a lecture!  Apparently he was concerned that being around our friends would make me "uppity."  He wanted to be sure I remembered who was in charge here.  Ouch! Well I do now.  

Dinner was great.  We had a wonderful time with our friends and Bucko took me shopping and out for frozen yogurt afterwards.  It seems like things are good today and I'm optimistic for the days to come.  However, I feel I should be concerned that Bucko bought a bathbrush tonight.  I think the hat is here to stay. 

24 comments:

  1. WOW - Things are really getting into step up mode around the Bucko household! A bathbrush? Oh heck no, I'd die... also - belt? We've only done that maybe once here...

    "H" had more of a whole HOH uniform on today not just a hat... I'm actually grounded, but on the laptop tonight - maybe for good behavior? Who knows, but I spend most of today with a warm behind!

    Glad you had a great dinner though! OH and you should be on the blog roll again, I checked it and it showed you were the most recent poster. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Bucko has got the hat and is working on completing the outfit. We are definitely not in Kansas anymore. I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or just a teeny bit afraid. Tonight was a really good night. Yay! Hopefully it won't kick me off this time. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, he really is proud of that hat these days! Do I say Congratulations....or Good Luck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think either is appropriate in this situation.

      Delete
  3. Why is it that the longer they have the hat, the more attached to it they become? Like a favourite pair of shoes, the more you wear them, the more comfortable they become. H is more attached to his than ever as well.
    It's that item that makes them look oh so hot, but then sometimes we wish they'd take it off.... just for a minute......

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty okay with him being comfy in the hat. I am just often surprised by how well it fits him.

      Delete
  4. Okay...I know this is all a huge step for you two and all...but seriously, this had me ROTFL

    (Hey it takes work to achieve the rocking solid 7 and a half I strive for on a daily basis.)

    So Much love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that's what I do. I stun them with my awesome 7.5 then I really sell it with my wit and charm. I'm glad you got a chuckle.

      Lots of Love,
      TL

      Delete
  5. Sorry T but ROFLMBO over here. "Where is the fun in that?" OMG...Seriously? I do believe that Bucko has grown into that hat and it is firmly on his head. Spanking with belt before going out with friends? Bath brush? Yup, totally going for the uniform. You might want to consider easing off on the attitude a bit. Just a suggestion. ;) Congratulations and good luck!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a spur of the moment thing. I couldn't help myself. :) Apparently Bucko didn't think that was a good enough excuse. I appreciate the suggestion. I'll see what I can do, but I'm not sure I can make promises. Thanks!

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  6. Wow! Bucko sure seems to be getting pretty damn comfy in that hat, and looks like he is going for the uniform. Sorry, but parts of this had me cracking up too. The belt, that's never good. It's not used that often here. As for the bath brush, all I can say is look out and ouch! Glad you had a lovely dinner :)

    umm Congratulations? Good luck!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Roz. Laughter is always welcome on my blog. Bucko and I always get a good chuckle out of each other. I spent most of the day yesterday either laughing or squirming. Thanks for the good luck. Sounds like I might need it.

      Delete
  7. Yikes, I step away for a moment all I miss all the action.

    What does 7.5 mean? What is a 7.5? Am I being rude? The mind boggles!

    Belt and bath brush makes my eyes water. Good grief. I think I'm jealous of your being able to be spontaneous! With no one around to aggravate you!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7.5 is where I attempt to rank on the 1-10 scale of looks. I'm no super model but I'd like to think I rank as cute. The spontaneous stuff is really fun. It can be romantic. Bucko is a sweet guy and we always have a good time together.

      Delete
  8. Way to go Bucko- there must be something in the water seems like alot of HoH are changing their outfits of late. I love that you two had a great time. Watch out for the bath brush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem to be something going around. Maybe HOH is carried on the flu bug. We did have a great time. He hasn't used it yet, so I guess I better watch the attitude.

      Delete
  9. Wow! I have to admit to giggling a few times here TL. Stay away from that bath brush...they are just terribly terrible. Terrible. Did I mention terrible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, Susie. Bucko read this post and giggled himself. You mentioned terrible once or twice, I'll watch out for it. :) Hope things are going well for you too.

      Delete
  10. The 7.5 had me laughing and the bath brush had me wincing. Glad you had a nice evening with your friends. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Zoe! Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed reading. It was a good day.

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a wonderful day all in all. :) Though, not a fan of the bath brush myself, so I totally understand your worry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you for stopping by! It was a wonderful day. I have so far avoided the bath brush. I'm hoping to keep it that way.

      Delete
  12. I've actually been reading for a bit... finally decided a few weeks ago to start commenting on people's blogs when I started mine. So slowly making my rounds. :) Thank you for sharing. :) BTW, love the kitty for your profile, it always makes me smile when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm very glad you did. I love comments. They are one of the highlights of my day. I like the kitty too, he or she looks spunky. ;)

      Delete