Monday is a rough day for teachers. It is the day we use to get back into the swing of things. It's harder than it sounds. Most of the time when Monday rolls around the kids and I are both exhausted. It's just hard to get moving on a Monday, and if it's raining forget about it.
I often want to share something with you all on Monday, but by the time I get home I'm too tired to do so. I thought what I would do now is make Monday a little easier on myself. As I surf the internet I often find little musings and my first thought it is, "Oh I should put that on my blog." When I finally get to blogland something else has captured my attention and I forget about the funny, inspiring, or just plain wrong thing I wanted to share with you.
I hereby declare Mondays to forevermore (we hope) Monday Musings Day. A quick pop in to say hi and share a few internet gems. Here are a few that struck me funny today.



Very cute! I like your new Monday tradition and will definitely be checking in!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you like it. I'm excited about it myself.
DeleteHi TL, these are great, love them all and the last one is so true LoL.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and here's to future editions of Monday Musing Day!
Hugs
Roz
Thanks Roz. Sometimes these things just speak to me and I have to share. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to more Monday's maybe with themes. :)
DeleteHugs,
TL
I love your fun cartoons! From one teacher to another "Mondays suck!" Except today, which is a snow day, and the school is closed! But tomorrow we are back, I just got an email saying so!
ReplyDeletePerhaps someone else will take on Tuesday, Wednesday etc. We already have a Saturday (moi!), Friday and Sunday! Exciting isn't it?!
Hugs, Ami
We had today off for a holiday which was very nice. I often wonder if we have Monday's off does that serve only to make Tuesday worse? Good luck on your day back. It would be fun to have something to read every day. I know Pooky does Tuesday Teasers and Hermione does the Wednesday Win and the Friday Fails. A few other people do Friday I think. It's lots of fun. I'm excited about it.
DeleteI don't teach on Mondays so I guess I am lucky!
ReplyDeleteActually teaching art makes it easy in some ways. They mostly.... Love coming to me. High energy tho!
Love the card about taking off your bra!! That would be me!
I can see that. My kids love going to their related arts classes, but they have a love hate relationship with my class depending on what we are doing. Sometimes they are really into it and sometimes it just isn't fun.
DeleteAre you kidding? Once it's off for the night it takes an act of congress to get it back on.
Cute pics T! Will look forward to seeing what else you come up with. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Cat. I hope I don't disappoint.
DeleteThose two ecards are SOOO true! I had some one come by today, unexpected of course, but at least she text me about 15 minutes before.. I cleaned like I had a fire set under me! PLUS, I had to run to grab a bra on.... Ha
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one who could relate to those! At least she sent you a text so you didn't have to make her wait outside. Sadly I've left a few friends waiting at the door for a minute.
DeleteI'm glad I'm not the only one!! I need someone to stop by today actually. Maybe that would give me some incentive ;)
DeleteGood luck with that!
DeleteThis sounds like a very good Monday tradition! I write so many posts in my head and have them all worked out. Then life gets busy and when I sit down to write, I can barely figure out what the title was.
ReplyDeleteI need to figure out how to set them to post at another time so I can write them when they are in my head and still wait to post them. I'm looking forward to this part of Monday at least.
DeleteThe first one made me laugh out loud but I love them all. Fun. Fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteI LOVE THOSE! My neighbor calls and asks me to come over and see something....now when I start to say no she cuts me off with.......would you just put a bra on and get over here! She knows me well.
ReplyDeleteI figured out I can't comment from my iPhone...blogger doesnt like it:(
I think all women are like that about their bras. Bras and high heels had to be invented by men. Women wouldn't do that to each other.
Delete