Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Musings

I want to again say how amazing you all have been the last few days.  Your kind words, supportive cyber hugs, and offers of reaching out have overwhelmed me.  You are the most wonderful, kind, and caring people.  You never cease to surprise me with the level of caring and inspiration you bring to the table.  I thought I would use this edition of Monday Musings to thank you and share some timeless kind words back.  See you tomorrow everyone.  I hope you all have wonderful Monday's.






14 comments:

  1. Love that arrow quote! Hope you are feeling a bit better today TL. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little better. Slow and steady. Thanks for asking.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  2. Those are GREAT TL!

    Thanks for sharing...

    Willie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I hope you had a great Monday.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post TL. Love them all the the first one really speaks to me. Thanks for all of them.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed them, Cat.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful, thank you. :) I loved the first ones, about the walls, and those that care enough to tear them down. :) Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Have a great day.

      Delete
  6. Lovely post TL. These are all great, and good reminders. Thank you for posting.

    I hope you are feeling a little better.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quotes - especially the one about baggage! Are you feeling better? I got some yucky sore throat thing going around. Boo to winter illness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it. Thank you so much for checking on me.

      Delete
  8. TL,
    Tag.. you're it.. I nominated you for the very inspring blogger award....

    ReplyDelete