You know I couldn't let this go without one more post right? Nothing says Monday like accidental penis. Enjoy everyone.
I think he's got wood.
This kid's face really says it all.
I believe the term is fail!
Things Dora shouldn't be exploring.
For the teachers in the house. We've all seen something like this.
What Disney didn't tell you about the story.
So that's what a fire crotch is.
Do you like yours with sprinkles?
I think we should grow some of these for the HOH's.
Happy Monday Everyone!










ROFLMBO, these are brilliant TL, thank you for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Roz
You are most welcome. Glad you enjoyed.
DeleteOMG I nearly wet myself laughing lol
ReplyDeleteWe love Dora here, but this pic puts a whole different light on " I did it hooray" ;)
Thanks for the laugh x
LOL. Don't do that. I'm glad you enjoyed.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Oh goodness TL, so funny, have got the giggles now, love Jan.xx
ReplyDeleteThen my work here is done for the day.
DeleteROFL! Naughty T...I love all of them! ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
Glad you liked it.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Too funny
ReplyDelete