Sunday, March 17, 2013

TL Bucko's Animal House

I got this question more than once, so I thought I would give it it's own post.  Tricia and Mischief both asked if Bucko and I were animals, which ones would we be.  

You wouldn't think this question would cause so much debate, but it did.  Well... sort of.  Bucko and I agreed on what he would be right away.  I was the cause of more debate.

According to Bucko I would be a ferret.  I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea of the ferret.  Bucko claims ferrets are smart, clever, and the ones from BeastMaster saved the day loads of times. (I know he's a nerd you can say it.)

  
I contend that I'm not a ferret.  I think I am more like a bunny.  Bunnies were my favorite animal growing up, but that isn't why I picked a bunny.  There are many different types of bunnies I can relate to.

I think I could be the cute little bunny.  (Rocking 7.5 remember?) This bunny seems fragile, and easily scared.  He scampers off before anyone gets too close.





Then on the other hand if I am pushed too far in a direction I don't want to go I can turn into this bunny.




  Insert wise crack from Bucko here about my inability to be on time for anything.






Then there is the part of me that is fun loving.  That tries to make jokes out of everything to avoid letting anyone get the better of me.  That's when I think I'm this bunny.




Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy.  I feel like I'm fumbling around with no idea what is going on.  That's when this bunny comes in.




Sometimes I try to be sexy and playful.  Intro this bunny.




Most of the time though, I think I'm this bunny.  I'm a good friend.  A little shy, sometimes playful, but generally speaking I eat my veggies and live by the mantra if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.




I'm a little complicated.  There is more to me than just a ferret.

On to Bucko.  He was easy.  I immediately said if Bucko were an animal he would be a dog.  Not one of these dogs.






I pictured something more like Old Yeller.  Loyal, faithful, the best friend anybody ever had.  That's Bucko.




I think if I were stuck in a well, he'd come save me.  Just like this dog.




Bucko is often my guard dog.  Big and protective, he keeps me safe from the big bad world. (No this is not really me or a dog we own.)


Since we started TTWD you could easily say that Bucko is my guide dog.  He leads me in the right direction even when I can't see that for myself.




Don't get me wrong, sometimes he's a bit of a horn dog.




And he can be more than a little goofy.




But when it really comes down to it, Bucko is fun to be around.  He makes me smile even when I feel like crying.  Most importantly he loves me.  He is the best friend anybody could ever ask for.




I'm not sure if these are our favorite animals, but I think it suits us.  I'm still taking questions if you have them.  I think this last one is the perfect family photo for us.

  
 

    

14 comments:

  1. Hey TL, I love this! Very sweet and great choices. Love the pics. Especially the last one.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. I'm glad you liked it. The last pic was a last minute entry, but it was perfect.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  2. Very cute post T! Love the pics and the last one is the best!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat. I'm glad you liked it. I am in love with that last picture myself. :D

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  3. Love it! We are actually still in debate on which animals we would be! It's holding up my next answers post!! :P Love the cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. I look forward to reading your answers.

      Delete
  4. Totally cute post. I love rabbits too, I've had one almost all my life, usually a house rabbit that uses a litter box. And yeah, a rabbit is shyer than a ferret, lol. Ferrets aren't afraid of anything. In fact, the bigger it is, the bigger a jungle gym it is for their entertainment, lol, including the scariest dogs (who they charm, it's pretty amazing). So maybe that's not you. But don't discount ferrets yet as boring until you visit my "Ferrets 101 class" post here:
    http://tryingtolearnlearningtotry.blogspot.com/2011/06/dont-make-me-throw-ferret-at-you.html
    Other than a love for life though, hopefully you're not that ferret-like. 'Cause there is nothing a ferret does easier than find trouble, lol! They love doing it! I have two of them. And believe me, with their intelligence and mischievousness, there's never a dull day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out that ferret post. I'm glad you enjoyed this Kay.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  5. Heh...I love all your bunny "sides" and Bucko is perfect as the loyal rescue dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am deep. I have layers. Bucko is the perfect rescue dog.

      Delete
  6. Awesome, great answer! That last picture is perfect :)
    I'm a bit surprised that two of us came up with the same question lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great question. I'm glad my answer pleased you.

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute post :) I think I'm like a ferret lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet you are an awesome ferret. :D

      Delete