Sunday, March 3, 2013

Monday Musings- TL's Guide to Girls

After my last bundle of sunshine I thought my blog could use a little humor.  Men often say women are complicated.  Hopefully this post will clear up some confusion.

There are only two rules really. Rule 1: When in doubt wine!


  Rule Two: Keep the kitchen clean.





And remember it's really not that complicated.




Until you throw in PMS.






Keep that stress level down ladies.


Just for giggles.  Sound like any of the girls you know?  




Happy Monday! 

26 comments:

  1. ROFLMBO...Thanks T...love them all!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ROBBED ! I was promised nekkid Bucko. Or Bucko at walmart...or a whoohah.( um thanks for not providing THAT one!)..Okay I wasn't really paying attention to our conversation! * wink *

    Love the first one. People keep posting it on my face book page. huh? Yoga pants are worth their weight in gold since starting ttwd!

    Enjoy your week! love willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wouldn't hold still! Maybe next week. No hoohahs here. You're welcome!

      I love yoga pants, almost as much as I love you.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  3. LoL TL, love them all! Think product plaement guy must have been product placement gal? LoL

    Thanks for the laugh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Roz. Have a great week.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  4. Oh these all made me laugh, I need one today as I am up in the middle of the night not sleeping and I have to work today, thankyou for that, love Janxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi TL

    Loved them all...but soooo understand the PMS ones at the moment. The Hoh just needs to look at me, and this inner tiger jumps out!

    Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the one about now that I've got my period, hold me and tell me I'm pretty! H AHA HA HA... It's SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the product placement one, and the hormone chart - I need one big enough to post on the fridge.
    Adorable.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me really want some yoga pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so awesome! I love every one of them! :) Especially the "product placement" one, and the "tell me I'm pretty" one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hysterical...as I sip my wine:)
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  12. The "Hold me and tell me I'm pretty" sounds like my monthly period meltdowns.:) I get sappy emotional with hints of uhhh....diva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diva? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I like it.

      Delete