March is a popular month for birthdays, including yours truly. I love getting and giving presents. Who doesn't? I think everyone has that one relative who doesn't ever seem to get it quite right. I'm here to show you, it could be worse.
Of course, everyone has one those aunts.
How not to show mom you really care.
What not to bring to a baby shower.
I sense a doomed relationship here.
See dad, now you are just being a jerkface.
And what birthday isn't complete without a little TMI.
Wow, honey. You really are too cheap to get me a boob job.
Bucko thinks I should spare you this one, but I just have to ask (pardon the pun and the language) who comes up with this shit? All I can say is the faint of heart should look no further.
I think some of these are destined for the regift pile, but I can only hope most stay on the shelf. Happy Monday, everyone.
Just a reminder, I am taking questions in the comments section for March Q&A month. Ask away!









Well...I was okay till I got to the last one. Now I need more coffee TL!
ReplyDeleteGlad I could help, Susie! It's Monday you'd need more coffee anyway.
DeleteLOL! These are hysterical! Please tell me that last one is not real!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
One can only hope PK.
DeleteWhat a way to start Monday. Yeah March birthdays are the best in my humble opinion....(yea, mine was yesterday). these were hysterical. Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning...On a Monday no less...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Everyone needs a laugh on a Monday. :D
DeleteROFLMBO...These are great T but I have to say, they would not go in my regift pile...they would go directly to anonymous donation pile!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
I'm not sure you could even donate these. :D
Deletetoo funny! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteOh my goodness. Those are great! And gross!! Especially that last one...ick!
ReplyDeleteI do have a question also. If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be? And what would Bucko be?
Thanks. Great question. I will be answering them in my next post.
DeleteThese are great TL! The last one though... Ooh, nasty! LOL!
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Glad you liked them Katie.
DeleteThese are hilarious TL, thanks for the laugh. OMG, the last one! And the thongies, so wrong LoL
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Bucko said I shouldn't post the last one, but once you see something like that the only thing left to do is scar someone else. :D
DeleteHugs,
TL
LOLOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it.
Delete