Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Musings- Facebook Funnies

I don't spend a lot of time on Facebook anymore.  If I do I end spending way more time than I should on those addictive games like Candy Crush.  However, Facebook is sometimes good for a laugh.  I do go on at least a few times a week just to scroll and see what funny things strike my fancy.  Hopefully these will add a little chuckle to your Monday too.





 Happy Monday Everyone.

20 comments:

  1. LoL, these are great TL, and so true! Thanks for the giggle.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Clearly I have not been on facebook in a dog's age b/c I don't even know what Candy Crush is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laugh. :D I like the Candy Crush one; now I'm going to need to check that game out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Crush... my secret addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect for a Monday morning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Thanks for the giggles T! The second and fourth are my favorites! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be a skinny expert for sure. :D

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  7. Hey TL...I found candy crush--hehehe...I can see how that could be very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun TL! I don't spend tons of time on FB these days. I do like to quickly see what everyone- especially the kids are up to. I used to play Bejewled Blitz quite a bit. I see a lot of people are playing that candy crush game, but have never tried it. Probably best for me not to go there! LOL! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so addictive. They give stars for prizes. I must collect them. :D

      Delete
  9. LOL love these! And i have to admit....I'm addicted to candy crush. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I'm working on a 12 step program now.

      Delete
  10. LOL Very cute! :) Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed. How is life post boot camp?

      Delete