Friday, April 5, 2013

Three Word Meme

I think Hermione started this, but I've seen it floating around blogland.  It's not as easy as it seems, but it is fun to try.  The idea is to respond to each statement with only three words.  Brevity is the soul of wit; challenge accepted.


1. Where is your cell phone?  On the counter
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?  Too much drama
3. Hair?  Just got done
4. Your mother?  Please don't ask
5. Your father?  Pull his finger
6. Your favorite item(s)?  Computer, Kindle, Pearls
7. Your dream last night?  Involved Naked Bucko
8. Your favorite drink?  Diet Cherry Limeade
9. Your dream guy/girl?  Again, Naked Bucko
10. The room you are in?  The computer room
11. Your fear?  Little baby alligators
12. What do you want to be in 10 years?  a good mom
13. Who did you hang out with last night?  Again, naked Bucko
14. What are you not?  A patient woman
15. What's outside your window?  squirrels in trees
16. One of your wish list items? Pink stand mixer
17. What time is it?  it's early evening
18. The last thing you did? went to store
19. What are you wearing?  my favorite jeans
20. Your favorite book?  Can't pick one
21. The last thing you ate? a string cheese
22. Your life?  pretty good now
23. Your mood?  positive and hopeful
24. Your car?  a silver compact
25. What are you doing at this moment?  Writing my blog
26. Your summer?  not at school
27. Travel plans?  anywhere with Bucko
28. What is on your TV screen?  netflix start menu
29. Last time you cried?  lots these days
30. School?
  is my job

26 comments:

  1. I love my kindle too, and too funny, my netflix is up right now too, not the open screen, but it's on a screen with info and has been for like an hour, I really should turn the tv off or tell Netflix to play something, LOL. Those are some great answers... love the repeat "naked Bucko" that kept showing up. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I looked back there were a few more places for naked Bucko, but I didn't want to get everyone too excited. LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy, we Australians come up with some great stuff. LOL.

      I challenged Willie to do this, but I'm not sure she can do just three words.

      Delete
  3. What a fun challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, specially how many times a certain backed young man is involved lol

    I might give it a try but don't think I can answer anything with three words lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a challenge. You have no idea how limiting three words is, until you try it.

      Delete
  5. Ok that was supposed to say naked, don't you just love predictive text :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun read TL. great answers! Perhaps the person you spent last night with had something to do with your dream? :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps. If you ever saw naked Bucko you would understand why it repeats so often. Not that I'm willing to show you or anything, so you'd have to take my word for it.

      Hugs,
      TL

      Delete
  7. Yours involved a lot of naked Buckos :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naked Bucko is pretty awesome, what can I say?

      Delete
  8. Lol...little baby alligators?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm terrified of little baby alligators. If you go back to the beginning of my blog there is a post about a crazy dream that led to my irrational fear of baby alligators.

      Delete
  9. Love it!! I'll have to borrow it!! :)

    ReplyDelete