If you are struggling, I hope today you are able to find at least a moment of peace. Happy Monday!
Monday, April 15, 2013
Monday Musings- A Little Inspiration
I have been in a really good place lately. Bucko and I are doing well. Things are going well at work, even if it is a little crazy. I haven't had a moment in a while, and when I do they don't last as long. It was a long struggle to get to this place. For today's Monday Musings I thought I would share some of the inspirational words that got me to the place I am now. I hope they can help someone else as much as they did me.
If you are struggling, I hope today you are able to find at least a moment of peace. Happy Monday!
If you are struggling, I hope today you are able to find at least a moment of peace. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hi TL,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going well and that you and Buko are in a good place.
These are all wonderful messages, thank you for sharing. "Forgiveness is the wonderful smell that a flower gives when it is being crushed" - wow!
Hugs,
Roz
Thanks, Roz. The one about forgiveness really struck me. I had to share. :D
DeleteHugs,
TL
These are lovely, TL. Thank you for sharing. I shed a tear or two. The one about the flower being crushed is exquisitely poignant.
ReplyDeleteForgiveness of self is one of my hardest struggles as well.
(((hugs)))
It's something I think all people go through. It is often easier to forgive others than yourself.
DeleteA few of these really made me smile, as did the news that you're doing so well:) Thanks TL.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they made you smile.
DeleteThese are very good quotes!! I'm going to snag the one from Walt Disney! Happy you are in a happy place ;)
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Tricia
Help yourself. That's why I shared them.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Hi TL! I am so happy for you. Do you think there is a connection between your good place and your diet? I ask to motivate myself to exercise. ( so 'no' is the wrong answer;)) Seriously, it seems like it must have something to do with it right?
ReplyDeleteI think that is a part of it. I do feel much better and more relaxed. I couldn't exercise this week, because of an injury and I have been more stressed. There is a connection. :D
DeleteThanks for inspirational posts! Definitely a bunch of good advice.
ReplyDeleteLove your post. And the one before. Some really great pieces of wisdom there.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Glad you enjoyed them.
DeleteThose are such great quotes! Thank you for sharing. I definitely benefited from a few already. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear it.
DeleteThanks. The quote from Walt Disney was timely.
ReplyDeleteBea
Walt was a wise man. :D
DeleteHi TL. These are all wonderful messages. Thanks for sharing them :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. I'm glad you stopped by.
DeleteWhat a beautiful post, I love it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the forgiveness one-- I feel like forgiveness is one of the most oft-forgotten powerful things we can do to make ourselves happy!
ReplyDeleteIt is one of the hardest, but most important things to do.
DeleteAnother Monday post and still no nekkid Bucko...sigh
ReplyDeleteMy favourite is the respect quote. All are good, but this is one I wish other people would remember also!
love willie
Sorry Willie. Bucko is being shy. I like that one too.
Deletelove and hugs,
TL
These are beautiful! Thanks for posting them. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, I'm glad you liked them.
Delete