April Fool's! In honor of Easter and the spring season for today's Monday Musings post I bring you bunny memes! Cute, furry, and a few bad puns too. Enjoy!
Too cute not to share.
Bucko groaned about this one, but I think it's awesome.
Has your HOH fed you this line?
This one reminded me of Bucko.
This bunny is a good little soldier.
Naughty bunny.
These remind me of some of my wonderful blogland friends. I'm not really sure who though. Maybe you can figure it out.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter yesterday. Happy Monday!








ROFLMBO. Happy Monday TL! You tease LoL. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
ReplyDeleteLove these pics. They are all so good I'm having a hard time picking a favourite. I'll admit, I too did groan at the second one, but it is so funny. Thank you for the laughs.
Hugs,
Roz
Laughter and sending everyone to work with a smile is my Monday morning mission. I'm glad you enjoyed the bunnies. I struggled with which ones to include. There were just too many cute bunnies to choose from. :D
DeleteHugs,
TL
If you want to 'pre-blog' you know where to find me. I promise no nekkid talk! :)
ReplyDeleteThe bunnies are adorable!
love willie
If there is no nekkid talk what will we talk about? I thought the bunnies were super cute. The warrior bunny made me think of you.
Deletelove and hugs,
TL
I figured as much...I was in denial
DeleteI wasn't the only one! It's an awesome bunny.
DeleteLOL TL!!! :). Hope that you had a nice Easter! Those bunnies are SO cute! I especially loved the fell over one and the no to sex one. Adorable! Hugs!
ReplyDelete<3 Katie
Bucko liked the no sex bunny too. He said I should remember that since I don't want to make bunnies cry.
DeleteWonderful pictures!! Loved them.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
I'm glad you enjoyed.
DeleteLOL, Thanks for making me feel a little stressed :)
ReplyDeleteCallie
How can you feel stressed around baby bunnies? Such things are not possible. ;)
DeleteTanks for the bunnies! I have a serious soft spot for them :) oh and....ya got me! Happy April Fool's Day!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
I love bunnies. Happy April Fool's Day! The trick was Bucko's idea. :D
DeleteI mean...how cute are baby bunnies?! :)
ReplyDeleteBunnies are super cute. I couldn't resist them.
DeleteI love the first one and the last one best!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ami
I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHa! The one with the game controller! That's "H"! Except his is an XboX and not playstation.
ReplyDeleteLOL Bucko's is probably a computer or the Xbox. :D
DeleteOh god so funny, is that warrior bunny Willie I wonder?. Me and hubby loved the last one
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
You know I kind of got a Willie vibe off that bunny too. :D I'm glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteOh, these are super cute. Except the swearing bunny. Bunnies don't swear lol. They are too sweet and angelic :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them. What can I say? Even bunnies have bad days too. :D
DeleteI love the Kung fu one best.
ReplyDeleteBea
Bucko groaned about that one, but I'm glad someone appreciated it. :D
DeleteROFLMBO! Thanks for the giggles T...can't pick a favorite as they are all great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cat
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHugs,
TL
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Had such a good laugh at some of those!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad. That's what it's there for.
DeleteVery, very funny. Thanks
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. :D
DeleteThese are great. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad you liked them.
Delete