"You would have done that yourself this morning right? You weren't just doing it, because I suggested it?"
This question was met with a sharp smack as Bucko pulled me in for a hug and asked a question of his own.
"What have we learned? What did we talk about last week?"
"You like it,"
"Like what?"
"Spanking me." *Insert eye roll and exasperated sigh here. He knew what it I was talking about.*
"Yes I do, but I don't like you rolling your eyes at me." Said as Bucko started smacking my behind again.
Today is an election day and in Bucko's line of work that means I will get to spend very little time with him today. I'll be the first to admit I need my Bucko. I feel lost and discombobulated without his presence. I also seem to seriously lack motivation without him. I will say I can accomplish more in the thirty minutes from the time he tells me he's on his way home until he walks through the door, than I do the rest of the day. I used to not mind the alone time, in fact I loved it, but since starting TTWD I find I want and need Bucko around more than I used to.
This morning we were cuddling in bed before Bucko had to get up to go to work. (I love spring break!) He reminded me that he would be at work all day. My spank-no friends would probably cringe here, but I dropped some not so subtle hints that a spanking might help get if not us, me through the day. I'm trying to take Ward's advice and not try to manipulate or control the situation to get him to do it, but I'm not quite a the point of being able to ask for what I want. This approach seemed like a happy medium.
At any rate it worked. I ended up over Bucko's lap and he started spanking. Things were going along swimmingly. It was exactly as I envisioned it being. Then Bucko through me for a loop by adding in some harder smacks.
Ow hey! Watch it Bucko!
It has to last all day. Remember?
Okay, fine he had a point. On we went. Bucko reminded me of my jobs for the day and the things he wanted done by the time he got home. He told me what he wanted me to make for dinner. Then he paused.
I don't think I'm going to be able to get this done with my hand. Open the drawer.
I had to crawl up just a little to reach the drawer of our nightstand where the "toys" are kept.
Pick something.
Huh? Okay... *smack* I mean yes Sir.
I got up and walked around the bed to the drawer. The only thing I could reach from my previous position was the firecracker paddle and I was NOT picking that. I took my time looking through the drawer and I picked up the leather paddle to move it to look for something else. Well that didn't work.
Good choice. Come on back over here and take your robe off while you are at it.
I wasn't done!
I say you were. Take your robe off.
I took off the robe and went back over Bucko's lap. He continued spanking with the leather paddle all while talking about how he loved me and would take care of me. He asked questions and expected a response. Holy HOH, Batman!
The spanking ended with a hug and a kiss. Bucko went off to get ready for work and I got breakfast and his lunch ready. As Bucko was getting ready to leave he assigned another job and when my response wasn't 'Yes Sir' he grabbed the kitchen spatula and smacked my rear a few times. I think he might be serious about this whole Sir thing.
We started talking about my new blog design as I was putting his lunch in his lunch box.
You need one with paddles and handcuffs on it. It needs a firecracker paddle on it.
I hate that thing and I'm going to get rid of that paddle one of these days.
You do and I swear I will use everything else we have in this house on your ass until you are begging to get my paddle back.
Of course, it wasn't meant as harshly as it sounded, but I do believe that there would be trouble if I got rid of HIS paddle.
Maybe he really does like this? Like it or not I think I've got a full blown HOH monster on my hands.
What's a firecracker paddle? Glad you had a good start to the day, me too:)
ReplyDeletelove Jan.xx
The firecracker is a paddle we got a long time ago, but now that Bucko is all HOHy it's his go to weapon for serious things. It hurts! Glad you had a good day. :D
DeleteOh I like your new home, it makes feel like lazy summer days :) oh I miss summer
ReplyDeleteHey even as a spankno I agree spankings help ;) so why not ask for it, good in you :)
We have a crop that I threatened to send on a long holiday and got pretty much the same lecture :(
I'm really happy for you, glad things are going so well.
We have a crop too, but that is only used for fun stuff. I like my lazy summer home too. It seems like a happy place which is exactly what I wanted.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Its so pretty over here. I'm with Missy. I am laying in a field watching cloud shapes drift by. You are off digging a hole for the firecracker and ALL the other stuff you have so that threat is just his hand...lol.. RELAX BUCKO sir, I am just dreaming. Flip, it is snowing here!
ReplyDeletelove to you both! willie
I am enjoying my light and pretty blog. If I carry out that idea I'm so blaming it on you!
DeleteLove and hugs,
TL
Oh, and I too get more done right before Barney gets home than all day combined too. Of course YOUR spring break isn't do MY house any wonders...lol !
ReplyDeleteYou know you are going to miss me when I'm back at work, but no worries soon we will have all summer to do nothing. :D
DeleteOH lol - Yes, you most certainly have an HOH monster over there! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou know what summers are good for?
BONFIRES.... if you catch my drift.. LOL
((hugs))
-Emi
I'm pretty sure that bonfire would end up with a fire somewhere else. I'm not sure one should start fires with the HOH monster on the loose.
DeleteHugs,
TL
Eek, sending my sympathies, lol! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kay. I appreciate that. Bucko didn't feel too sorry for me.
DeleteSounds to me you got exactly what you wanted :-) with some extra added bonuses.
ReplyDeleteI did and it's been wonderful the last couple days.
DeleteI love the new look TL! Wow, things certainly have vamped up in TL Bucko land! I must say, I have to agree with Tiffany :)
ReplyDeleteNever a good idea to threaten to get rid of implements. I've tried it too. Funny how it doesn't go down very well! They have no sense of humour when it comes to their 'tools of trade' LoL
Hugs,
Roz
Thank you. I'm enjoying my new look too. Willie and I went to a lot of trouble to figure out how to get it here.
DeleteI have found that he is a little touchy when it comes to his toys.
Hugs,
TL
What is a firecracker paddle? Would you like to enlighten me as I am intrigued by some of the names for these things.
ReplyDeleteI, too, love the look of your new blog. Very snazzy and spring like.
And you got a lovely spanking - I'm jealous! (LOL)
Hugs
Ami
It's a paddle that has firecracker etched on it as it's name. It's a pain in the butt. Literally.
DeleteThank you. I'm growing more fond of it the more I look at it.
Hope things are well for you and Starman.
Hugs,
TL
Sounds like a pretty awesome reconnection you got there TL.
ReplyDeleteCallie
It was pretty great. Bucko has been on his A game this week.
DeleteOoh, it is pretty and springy over here.
ReplyDeleteAnd Bucko is out of control!
Thanks, I'm rather enjoying the spring myself. Speaking of out of control "blah blah" hands? You are something else. I want to be you when I grow up!
Delete